Chapter 19

IM BACK AND IM BETTER!
Miss me? :)

-

Third person POV

-

Stewart growled in anger, Shawn didn't move out of fear, and skate sat on the floor, happiness filling his heart.

"Let the boy go." Sammy demanded, Stewart laughed then stopped abruptly, "Like I would do such a stupid thing." He said.

"He said, let him go." A deeper voice boomed, Sammy smirked at Stewart as Cameron walks closer, a gun in his hand.

In the inside cameron was freaking out, thoughts were racing through his head as he stares at Stewart.

Stewart didn't feel intimidated, he walked closer to the two, and smirked.

"Shoot me you little faggot." He sneered, and so Cameron did, he shot Stewart in the shoulder, causing him to fall to the ground groaning in pain as he held his shoulder.

Shawn was shaking, Cameron could see a new bruise under his eye, he felt bad. He walked to the shaking boy, and out the gun down and pulled Shawn into his embrace.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.." Shawn repeated into Cameron's shoulder, sobbing loudly. Cameron's heart quenched (a/n I doubt I used that right).

"About what?." Cameron asked him softly, "I didn't want to hurt skate, he is such a sweet, amazing person unlike his brother. All his brother will ever be is an abusive, rude, manipulative piece of shit." Shawn explained, his voice growing more and more into a whisper as he continues.

Cameron picked him up, and grabbed his gun putting in his pocket, he stared at Stewart who was leaning against the wall, blood soaking up his shirt as the seconds pass, he felt someone grab the gun out his pocket.

Skate stood there, his hands shaking as he points the gun straight at his brother, "be careful." Cameron whispered, he didn't try and stop skate. Stewart was an abusive, selfish, money hungry, liar. Always has been and probably always will be.

"This is for mom, and for me." Skate growled, and pulled the trigger, the loud boom went off startling Shawn. Cameron cringed at the loud soon, he turned to look at Stewart who was now slouching against the wall, eyes closing slowly, "fuck you skate." He croaked, then his chest stopped rising.

"No one can know he did this.." Sammy stated, everybody agreed. The four walked out the building.

Skate ran into his friends arms, their warmth relaxing him, he felt so happy.

-

Skate laid in his bed, staring up at his plain ceiling, thoughts about the things that happened.

"You okay?." Jack questioned, he was seated at the edge of his bed, staring at skate with a concerned look on his face.

"Hell yes." Skate breathed, sitting up and looking at his best friend. "Are you okay?." Skate asked, Jack played with his fingers a blush growing on his cheeks.

"There is this boy I talked to.." Jack trailed off, skate felt a smile grow on his face as he sits up more, waiting for Jack to tell him every single detail.

"He's taller, brown eyes, tan. He is a sweet person, he goes to our school too..." Jack explained, skate just sat back, and listened to Jack.

Happy that he was home again, and that his friend finally found someone.

/-/

Sorry this is so short, I miss this book and I know some of you wanted an update. I'm trying to gain my motivation back.

And if anyone can, could you make me a new cover with the book title, and my user. I'd appreciate it.

I'll dedicate the next chapter to you,
Follow you if I don't already,
Read a book if you have one
And I don't know what else..

I'm not a really big writer so I don't know if anyone would really care about getting a pm, follow from me on other social media and a shout out off my Twitter...

If so I'll do that. Just lemme know mkai?

If you do make a cover, kik me: Fantasyxlawley, I tend to answer fast. Unless I'm tired, lazy or sleep.

Promo:

Twitter: Loyalburgos
Instagram: Longlostpaige
Vine: Kitten zick
Younow: Loyalburgos

I luh you

Till next time

*magical nosies*

- Paige :3