01

•Ariana's POV•

"You're the one that has to do it Ariana" my 'boss' said. He's not really a boss he's the leader of the Grande clan, I guess you could say it like that.

Anyways..Ugh why must I always so everything? Why can't they send my brother Frankie to do the job? I know I'm the strongest in the family but damn.

"Fine, what is it that I have to do?" I ask annoyed obviously.

"Ok so there is this boy an-" I cut him off "well why didn't you say that before? I'll gladly take the job" I smirk.

If I had know it involved a boy I wouldn't have been such a bitch about it.

"So like I was saying, there's a boy and I want you to watch his every move" he says. "Why? is he one of us? Is he after us?" if you haven't guessed by now, we're vampires.

And no this isn't like twilight where we sparkle in the sun, nor do we turn into stone in sunlight. We're pretty normal, well except for the fact that we drink blood. And yes we do kill humans. We have to if we want to survive.

"No he is not one of us, and he's not after us either, I want you to follow him around because I'm thinking about making him on of us" he says.

I freeze. What is he crazy?! "You're kidding right?" I shout. "No I'm not kidding Ariana I'm being dead serious" he says in a calm tone.

"We can't risk anybody finding out about us! Why would you want to bring in a total stranger?" I yell. He seriously can't do this. I can't risk Selena finding out my location.

"Ariana trust me, he'll make an excellent addition, please we need to add more vampires to our army" he pleads. "Fine, but if anything goes wrong I'll kill you myself" I respond.

"So what's this kids name?" I ask. "His name is Justin, Justin Bieber" Lord I can already tell I'm not gonna like this boy. I roll my eyes.

"Ok so you're going to have to attend St. Thomas University and befriend him" I glance over to him "Me go back to school?" I start to laugh. "You're real funny, ok so then what?" I ask trying to calm my laughter. "We'll go over the rest of the plan once you befriend the boy" he clarifies. I nod and head on over to my car.

This is going to be the easiest job ever. I start the car and turn up the radio. High For This by The Weeknd comes on, I turn the radio up and move my head to the beat.

I arrive home and I hop off the car and lock it. I make my way inside my house and run straight to my bedroom. I lay out my pjs and head over to the bathroom to take a shower.

Once I'm done doing my thing I step out and wrap my body with a towel and another on my head. I dry myself up and I put my clothes on. Unwrapping the towel from my head I sit on my bed and I let my damp hair free.

Finally I'll get to sleep. Although I truly never sleep because I think I suffer from insomnia.

I start to think about this job I have to do. I'm sure it won't be that hard, I mean I'm great with guys. What if he doesn't like me? I'll just have to use my powers. I can control people's emotions. so it shouldn't be that hard....I yawn and soon fall into a deep sleep.

•Morning•

The sun shines through the window and I slowly start to open my eyes. I'm glad I was finally able to get a full time sleep. It feels good.

I quickly get dressed. Today is the day the plan starts. I just hope 'He' knows what he's doing.

I could already see the campus, it's huge. I start to get really nervous, please god let everything go according to plan. I step out my car and head inside.

'He' had set everything up already, so I had everything I needed. I make my way into my first class. I had every class with Justin, just so it could make everything a lot easier.

"Hello you must be the new student" the teacher greets me. "Yes I am" I shoot her a smile. Good thing I was the first one here. "Take a seat Ariana" I did as told.

Fuck maybe I should have waited till Justin got here so I could sit next to him. Damn.

I see him walk in, omg....
-
-
-
-
______________________________

First chapter is finally done!
Hope you guys like this story, I have tons of ideas for this one.

I'm so excited!
I'll try to make the chapters a bit longer.

Vote and Comment pls ❤

Much love bbs
-xoxoxoxo