Halloween Party

*Ariana's pov*

Guess what today is?? Yup it's Halloween ! Finally the one day where I can actually fit in to this world without anyone freaking the fuck out.

I jump out of bed and head straight to the bathroom, I take a look in the mirror and I jump, holy shit I look horrible yikes.

I turn on the water and set it to the temperature that I like. Once it's ready I start to strip off my clothes and throw them into the hamper I have by the rack of towels.

I step in and I let the water hit my body and I sigh lordt this feels so good while I'm rubbing my scalp with shampoo my thoughts drift off and I start to think about today and what pranks I should pull on Justin that is. It is Halloween. I smirk and rinse off my hair. Hmmm I wonder if Justin is into this whole Halloween thing. I guess we'll find out huh?

Once I've completed my shower I step out and reach for a towel. I take a hold of it and wrap it around my body. I walk over back to the mirror and I take my toothbrush that's sitting on my bathroom counter and with my other hand I grab the toothpaste. I squeeze some of the paste onto my brush and I put the cap back on then lift the toothbrush to my mouth.

When I'm done I rinse my mouth with some mouth wash and head straight to my closet. What should I wear?

I can't wear a costume yet it's too early. Maybe I should throw a party and invite some kids from school. Yeah I'll do that. I walk back to my nightstand and take a hold of my phone, I scroll down to find Justin's contact, what?

Of course he's the first person I'm going to invite, he's my friend.

I decide to text him and not call, maybe he's still asleep, its fucking early I look at the time 6:05 damn I don't know why I always wake up so early.

To: Justin ❤
Hey Justin I'm throwing a party tonight and I was wondering if you're up for it? Xx

I hit send and walk back to my closet with my phone in hand. Just in case Justin texts back. Ok so since it's a bit chill outside I'll wear a long sleeve and some skinny jeans. Yeah.

Once I'm dressed I blow dry my hair and put it into a bun. No need to look good, just yet.

I hear a loud knock at my door. Wtf. I look at my phone to check the time 6:40, who could be here so early? I quickly run downstairs to the front door and swing it open. There's no one there, I squint my eyes and look down I see a note and I pick it up. My name is written in cursive. Who's this from?

I guess I have to open to find out huh, I'm such an idiot. I shake my head and close the door, I lean my body against the door and I carefully open the envelope, just in case someone decided to prank me. Can't trust anyone on Halloween.

I take out the paper inside and I read it out loud.

Soon...

Soon? What? No signature or anything?

I put the paper back into the envelope and run upstairs to my room. I sit at the end of my bed and I unlock my phone, this has to be Justin pulling a prank on me.

I type him another message

To: Justin ❤
How funny Justin, didnt think you were the pranking type. Let the games begin ;) xx

Boy do I have a prank set for you.

I sit up from my bed and make my way downstairs, I take a notepad that I have on the kitchen island and I start to write down the things I'll be needing for the party.