18

"Is this true? ...IS IT TRUE!?"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

j e r e m y

"what's going to happen now that justin knows you're his father?" ariana asked and i thought about it, what's next? tell him i'm a vampire? that sounds a bit ridiculous don't you think? well not to us because we know it's real but to him it will sound like something you'd read in a book or see in a movie.

rubbing my head i pace back and forth thinking and thinking.

"So...are you going to go and talk to him? tell him where you've been? are you going to tell him you're a vampire..." her voice softens and comes out as a whisper towards the end.

i know her and my son kind of have a thing going, i mean i could see it just based on how they look at each other, but i also know that cody is here and that's probably going to cause some problems.

"i don't think telling him i'm a vampire is a good conversation starter" chuckling she smiles and lets out a sigh. "ariana you know sooner or later we'll have to tell him" she nods and looks down at her feet "yeah i know"

to divert the conversation i start to ask her about the whole selena and alfredo situation.

for alfredo's sake i really hope he told selena what really happened.

***

a r i a n a

after chatting with jeremy i sent a text to selena and alfredo asking them to meet me at my house, of course alfredo doesn't know that selena will be there, i need him to come clean because knowing him, he's probably not told her anything, he's always been such a coward.

good thing my mother left, after what happened i didn't want her to be in my house, who knows she'd probably kill me in my sleep or something. what has my life come to? my own mother turned against me and was willing to watch me die. mother of the year huh?

the door bell rings and i open the door, of course alfredo would be the first one to arrive, which is actually perfect in this case, that way he won't be able to run if he sees selena.

"hey babe, i knew you'd change your mind, you know you can't resist me"

i don't know what's more disgusting that smirk plastered on his face or the fact that he actually thought i wanted him.

putting a big smile on my face i let him in and hope selena won't take too long, i don't think i could stand being with him for too long.

"what's the occasion? both you and i know you don't like me, so what gives?" as he was talking i could hear a car door slam. smirking i laugh "you'll see babe"

not even letting her ring the bell i open the door and smile big, putting my index finger over my lips indicating her to be quiet i run over to Fredo and quickly tie him up on a chair in my basement "come on in!" i shout and see selena stand next to me seconds later.

"what the fuck is going on? what is this about?" turning around i face selena, she looks so confused.

"alfredo here has to tell you something" her eyebrows furrow and she looks past me to fredo. "tell me what?"

"nothing babe, she's crazy"

"i'm crazy?" laughing i wrap my hand around his neck making him turn his face towards me "i think it's time selena finds out who really killed her family" his eyes widen and i couldn't help but smile, finally the truth will be revealed and i won't have selena trying to ruin me anymore.

"what are you talking about? you're the one that killed them, fredo said he saw you do it"

"that's where you're wrong love, now would you like to tell her or should i?" letting go if his neck he looks at me then at selena.

shaking his head i roll my eyes "you're a coward you know?" turning my back on him i look at selena "i know that for a long time you've thought that i killed your family, but you need to know that that's not true" pausing i stare at her looking for some sort of reaction but nothing "-i was framed, it was all alfredo...he's who killed your family" her eyes widen and she looks like she's about to rip someone's head off, i just hope it's not mine.

turning her gaze to alfredo she speaks "is this true?...IS IT TRUE?!" she shouts and both alfredo and i jump at her sudden outburst.

"selena, babe please, i didn't mean to, she killed my sister! i had to get back at her!"

"and you thought killing my family was going to bring her back?! are you fucking insane?!" she grips onto his hair and tilts his head back.

"i'm so sorry ariana, i knew in my gut that there was something off about all this, can't believe i trusted him"

putting my hands up i shake my head "it's all good, i'm just glad things have cleared up and hopefully all this trying to ruin me will finally stop" she nods her head and turns back to fredo. "now what should I do with you?"

***

after selena took care of 'you know who' we decided to talk things out and also talk about the alliance my mom had with her. "so you think that she had a baby with your father? but how is that possible?" there has to be something my mother isn't telling me.

"i'll talk to her and see what i can find out, after all if it is true that means we have a brother or sister somewhere"

after saying our goodbyes i decided to send a message to cody so he could meet me at a small cafe nearby, yeah he was still living with me but he was out taking care of some things.

i decided to change and start to head over to the cafe.

once i arrive i see that cody was already here, smiling i walk towards the table where he was and took a seat across from him.

"hey love, how are you?"

"i'm good, its been a long day" sighing i place my hands on the table.

"to what do i owe this wonderful get together?" he asks and i smile.

"i wanted to talk about us"

he tilted his head a bit to the side "what about us?"

"are we good?" he nods and smiles "yeah we're good love, i know you really like justin and who am i to get in the middle of that"

"friends?" he extends his arm and i take his hand in mine "best friends"

"love, but you do know that you have to tell him what you are"

i nod "yeah i know"

"well then what are you doing here with me? go talk to him"

i jump off my seat and embrace him in a tight hug "see you later?"

"yeah"

i walk out and get in my car and speed to justin's house.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<

what a shitty chapter, my goodness UGHHH i'm so sorry.

don't hate me but the next chapter will most likely be the last. EEEEEK!

ONTO OTHER NEWS, YALL ARE TOTAL BABES, THIS STORY REACHED 1K VOTES, THANK YOUUUUUU THANK YOUUUUU THANK YOUUUU SO SO MUCH

hope you enjoyed this crappy chapter, ill try to make the last chapter better!¡ :))))))

(( sorry for any mistakes ))