05

[a/n: not edited]

×Justin's pov×

We arrived to the club in a matter of minutes...I'd be lying if i said i wasn't nervous. Like I said before I've never been to a club, I'm not the club type of guy.

"Come on Justin!" Ariana shouts breaking me out of my thoughts. "I'm coming!" I say and walk over to her, she was already waiting for me at the door. Alright let's do this...

We go in, the music blasting in our ears. We didn't have to pay since Ariana knew some people. I'm guessing she comes here often. We make our way to the VIP section.

"What kind of drink do you want?" She shouts in my ear. I look at her "I don't drink" I respond. She stares at me in disbelief. "A round of shots please!" She says to the bartender. He aligns a set or shots, Ariana hands me one. "Alright on the count of three we take the shot. One, we lift up the shot glass. Two. Three!" She says and I gulp it down. The liquid instantly sends a burning sensation down my throat.

"Did you like it?" She asks and I nod. Hey they're not that bad.

I think we've taken at least eight shots each. After the fourth shot I stopped counting. We have been dancing for a while now, Ariana's and my body were grinding to the beat of the music.

The club was packed tonight, so everybody was bumping into each other, but no one seemed to mind.

I was beginning to get very tired so I looked at my wrist watch and saw it was 2:00 a.m. My eyes widened . "Hey Ari I think we should head back home!" I shout over the music and she nods.

I take her by the hand and lead her towards the exit. "This was the best night ever!" Ariana shouts and I chuckle. "Yes it was" I say and smile.

"Hey Ariana" I hear someone say and Ariana instantly stops. Who is that? "Hey. What are you doing here?" She says through gritted teeth. Woah she looks hot when she's mad. "Babe why you mad?" He says. Babe? Who is this guy?? "I'm not your babe! Tf you talking bout?!" Ariana shouts and the guy starts to get closer. "Don't come any closer" Ariana says and I start to get a little defensive. The guy continues to come closer and I step in front of Ariana. "Hey! Step back, she doesn't want you near her" I say.

"Who even are you?" I ask him and he smirks. "That's none of your business Bieber" he says and my eyes widen. How does he know who I am? "How do you know me?" I say. "I've done my research" he replies. "Come on Justin let's go" Ariana says and she grabs a hold of my hand linking them together.

We go back to the car and we drive straight home. The drive home is completely silent. Should I ask her? I'll just wait till we get home.

A few minutes later we arrive and Ariana runs out the car, I turn off the car and I run after her. I wonder what's wrong ... "Hey Ari you ok?" I ask her and she nods. "You sure?" I ask again. "Yes, I'm fine" she answers. Nows the time to ask right?

"So who was that guy?" I ask her and she turns around so that she's looking at me. "He's just somebody that I used to know, no one important" she says. "What's his name?" I ask. "His name is Alfredo" Oh. I just nod.
***

*Alfredo's pov*

"So this is the kid 'he' wants to turn?" She asks. "Yep that's him" I respond, a smirk appearing on my face. "He's actually not that bad looking" She says. I roll my eyes, "Really not you too, what do you even see in him?" I ask annoyed. "Nothing, so what we are going to do is let him fall for Ariana and then that's when I'll step in" She says and I nod.