09 (2)

"please calm down...."

**

a r i a n a

what the fùck? i look over at gigi and give her a 'please don't do anything crazy and just play cool' look. she nods and looks back over to selena and justin.

i clear my throat and grab their attention. "oh hey ariana" she says causing me to cringe but i put a big fake smile on my face "hey selena, justin" i see her look down at mine and gigis hands. has she ever seen two best friends hold hands??

"didn't know you and justin were so friendly" i say feeling a weird feeling in my chest as i said those words.

i'm sure you're probably confused and wondering what the hell I meant by that. so let me tell you..........what i witnessed when i opened that door was selena kissing justin. yeah gross right? i knew she was up to no good.

"oh no we-" justin starts to say before he rudely gets interrupted by selena "we are" she says a smirk tugging on her lips. this bítch is asking to get beat.

gigi keeps tightening her grip on me, so i bring my lips up to her ear and whisper something to her and i could sense justin's eyes on me. he's probably thinking gigi and i are lovers, not that i would oppose, i mean she's gorgeous! i'd tap that _insert smirking emoji_

she nods and heads into the house, i basically told her to go warn the others, i'm not trying to have justin figure out what we are, well not yet at least, but by the looks of it, things won't be going as planned.

"well come on in" i say and step back so they can enter. i close the door and lead them to the living room where gigi is seated by frankie rubbing his back, *please don't let him lash out*, i say to myself and watch as avan gives selena a glare and sean tries to not make eye contact with her.

"justin, this is gigi, avan, my brother frankie, and my favorite human sean" i say on purpose just to see if justin reacts, i know it's childish but i can't help it. they say their hellos and what up's.

"guys this is selena" i introduce her even though they perfectly know who she is, but justin doesn't know that, she better play along or I swear i'll rip off her head from her body and burn her to ashes.

"hey" she says bluntly. bítch much?

"let's head down to the basement?" i say, more like question. everyone stands up without saying a word and they start to walk towards the basement.

justin and i get left behind and we walk towards the basement in awkward silence until he speaks up "ari, what you saw was a huge misunderstanding" he tries to explain and i smile "i know justin" is all i say and i feel him wrap his arm around my waist, my cheeks start to heat up and i try to compose myself before he notices.

**

"wait! did you guys order the pizza?!" i shout out of the blue. what? i'm hungry....

everyone starts to laugh besides selena, shocker, note the sarcasm.

can she at least act like she wants to be here instead of having a sour puss look on her face? *cue eye roll*

"yes love" sean says and i bring my hand up to my chest "baby boy you just called me loveee" i say teasingly

"oh shut up" he says and i laugh. i look over at selena and see her roll her eyes but i notice justin has an angry look on his face. hmm finally he reacts. i smirk to myself.

he looks at me and tilt my head to the side smiling, acting like i didn't just catch him glaring at sean.

i look back over to frankie and my eyes trail over to gigig and i notice her staring at the monitor.