«« Rewind

my heels click on the concrete as i walk down the pathway to jeremy's house. he said he had some important information for me. and well it sounded very important so here i was, thanks to sean.

we walked up the two steps and i extend my hand knocking on the door.

seconds later the door opens revealing jeremy with a huge smile on his face. "ariana, sean come on in" he steps aside and we both walk in.

"what's this important information you say you have for me?"

"straight to the point, you never change ariana" he chuckles and leads us into his office.

once we reach his office he closes the door and both sean and i take a seat. "you act as if i've known you for centuries, when in reality it's only been about what? twenty years remember?" he rolls his eyes and walks over to his desk sitting across from us.

"anyways, so i did a little searching and you will not believe what i found" his smile grew and i stayed quiet waiting for him to tell me what it was.

"it was all alfredo" i froze, i could feel a few chills run down my spine but that soon turned into anger and i could feel my blood begin to boil. i knew exactly what this was about and i couldn't believe that all these years selena has been fooled by him.

"ari, calm down" i hear sean's soothing voice say as he ran his hand up and down my back.

"why? why is he doing this to me?" i say clenching my hands into fists.

"i don't think you want to know" jeremy says and i look at sean then we both look at him, i bring my hands together and start to play with the ring on my finger. it's a habit i had when i got super anxious.

"well what is it?"

"so it's obvious that i wasn't around the time all this happened but i went to visit that old village where you all lived and i went around asking questions, do you remember that big mess that happened with you that involved this young girl named jasmine?"

i shake my head "how could i forget, i was a newbie and my hunger was out of control, trust me, i didn't want to hurt her, we all know that, that part of the transition process is not easy, i was out in the woods, trying to keep myself from sinking my teeth into anyone, i was willing to die, i didn't want to be a vampire, if it hadn't been for her i would have died" shaking my head i sigh "so what about her?"

jeremy takes in a deep breath and i was truly not prepared to hear what he was going to say next.

sean takes my hand and squeezes it gently.

"she was alfredo's sister"

»»

after finding out that indeed all of what's happened was because of me, i lost it.

sean took me home and asked if i wanted some company, but i denied and said i'd rather be alone.

i went inside and threw my bag onto the table sitting on the hallway and then i took a bottle of wine and a glass and went to sit in the living room drinking glass after glass of wine. and here i was drinking the pain away.

i can't believe i caused all of this.

i set down my glass and stood up walking into the kitchen, i let the tears fall, i never break down but this was too much. i ran up to my room and closed the door, letting out a sob i walk up to my vanity and stare at my reflection, more tears leave my eyes and i swipe my arm across my vanity dropping all my things to the floor.

another sob escapes my lips and i start to throw everything i could find against the wall.

"hey hey, what's wrong?" i hear an all too familiar voice say. before i am able to turn around i feel them wrap their arms around my shoulders.

"it's all my fault" "it's all my fault" i sob and fall down to the ground bringing cody down with me.

"it's not your fault love" he comforted me, i turned around and hugged him tight.

"i didn't know she was his sister, i swear i didn't" he looks at me confused

"the girl i killed when i first turned was alfredo's sister"

"so this is why he did all this? this is why he's been coming after you all these years?" he says with a bit of anger in his voice. i nod my head and hold on to him tighter.

"don't worry love, we'll expose him, or even better we'll get him to confess" i pull away from the hug and look at him "how are we going to do that?" a smile spreads on his face.

"i have a plan" nodding i stand up and walk over to my bed sitting down i pat the spot next to me, cody walks on over and sits beside me.

"what about my mom? we can't let her find out what we're up to" bringing my hands onto my lap i start to fiddle with my ring.

"don't worry about her, i'll take care of it"

"ok well let's go to sleep, i want this to happen tomorrow" he stands up and walks towards the door "goodnight ari, i love you" he shuts the door and i sit still. my breathing quickens and i shrug it off standing and walking into my bathroom to take a shower.

my night was filled with tossing and turning, i can't believe that all this time i was oblivious to the obvious. how could i not have known that? it was so obvious now that i thought about it they had the same eyes, and the perfect jawline.

i just want this to be over, i hope cody's plan works so this could all be finally be in the past...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

SOOOOO HELLO TO THIS CRAPPY AS CHAPTER LOL

THIS OBVIOUSLY TAKES PLACE THE DAY BEFORE THE CONFRONTATION WITH SELENA.

HOW ABOUT THAT SMALL INFO ON ARIANA'S TRANSITION???

THOUGHTS ON ARIANA KILLING ALFREDO'S SISTER AND HER NOT EVEN KNOWING THEY WERE RELATED??

WOWOWOW I KNOW I SAID I WAS GOING TO ADD A LITTLE SUMMARY ON ARIANA'S AND JOAN'S RELATIONSHIP BUT I HAVE DIFFERENT PLANS FOR THAT SITUATION.

SADLY THIS BOOK WILL BE COMING TO AND END HERE SOON.

AND WELL I KIND OF ALREADY HAVE AN IDEA ON HOW THIS IS GOING TO END, I'M PRETTY CONTENT WITH IT SO I PROBABLY WON'T BE MAKING A SEQUEL SO YEAH :)))))

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS MESS :)
LOVE YOU GUYS :))