09 (1)

"oh shít"

****

a r i a n a

i hear the doorbell ring, and i make my way out the kitchen to walk to my front door, i twist the door knob and pull it open revealing a guy in a mask, wasn't halloween like a month ago? he carries a machete with him and i watch as he drags it across the cement causing it to spark. what, is that suppose to scare me?

"sorry kid you're a month late" i say and i hear the guy laugh, i instantly recognize his laugh which causes me to laugh "sean?" i say in between laughs. "yes" he says and i try to control my laughter before i fall straight to the floor and make a fool of myself.

"why are you wearing a mask? it's not halloween anymore" i say and he shrugs " i wanted to scare you but i guess it didn't work"

"sean you know i'm not easy to scare" i say as i close the door and lead him into the kitchen.

"i know, doesn't hurt to try, right?" he says and i shrug "guess so" i respond.

"smells good ma" he says and i smile turning down the heat then proceed to turn my body back to face him "thanks sean, would you like a home tour?" I ask and he shakes his head "alright follow me" i say and walk out the kitchen and into the living room.

sean hasn't been here, well you guys know what happened. "so any new news?" i ask trying to make conversation while we head upstairs and the others arrive.

"other than reuniting with you, nothing" he says and i chuckle. i really have missed sean, he was a great part of my life and i hope we can go back to how we used to be.

"so basically up here is where all the bedrooms are, not much to see to be honest" i say and chuckle as we walk down the hallway.

"you live alone?" he asks and I nod.

"ok let's go back downstairs and then we'll head to the basement, my favorite are of the house" i say and we start to walk back downstairs.

***

"damn ma you're right, this is the best place" sean says as i smile like a child, i'm very proud of my basement, it has a bar, a flat screen tv, I personally painted the walls black, since it's my favorite color, there's also a L shaped couch, gum ball machine, refrigerator filled with ice pops and cokes. basically anything a hang out spot needs. there's also a monitor set up, that's connected to the cameras i had installed around the house (except the bedrooms of course).

"is this where we'll be hanging out tonight?" sean asks breaking me out of my thoughts "yes" i say and hear the doorbell ring. i glance over at the monitor and see three figures standing there. "come on sean they're here" i say as i drag sean with me out the basement door and up a few stairs that lead to the front door.

i bring my hand up and twist the door knob opening it and seeing gigi, avan, and frankie.

"babes!" i shout and welcome them in, i close the door and engulf them into a tight hug.

justin will be here a bit later, he said he had a couple things to take care of. he also mentioned bringing a friend, and i pray that it's not selena because all hell will break loose, and i don't say that because of me, gigi and frankie have a slight problem with her and if they see her idk what will happen.

"so where's your lover?" gigi says and i mentally roll my eyes, she just won't give it up, will she?

i hear the guys laugh and see sean shift uncomfortably. hmm weird.

"gigi..." i whine and she puts her hands up in defense "i'm sorry babe" she says "he said he'll be here a bit later, he had some things to take care of" i say and she nods

i see her sniff the air and make a weird face "what is that smell?" she says an my eyes instantly widen "oh shít! the food!" i shout and run into the kitchen.

"fùck" i cuss under my breath and hear sean laughing in the background. i turn off the stove and fan the smoke with my hands, like that's gonna do anything.

i turn around and glare at sean, everyone is standing behind him trying not to laugh. i roll my eyes "alright laugh, i know you guys want to" instantly they start to laugh and i see that sean is bending down, due to how hard he's laughing. i smirk and charge towards him jumping on his back and we both fall to the ground.

"i bet fifty on ariana!" i hear gigi say "nah i bet 100 on sean" i hear frankie say, really? he's my brother and he's going to take sean's side?

sean tries to pin me down but in one swift movement i turn us to where he's laying on his stomach and i'm on top of him holding his hands behind his back.

avan falls to the ground and starts to tap on the kitchen floor like a referee.

"one!

two!

three!" he says and i get up "ha! i win!" i say and jump up and down.

"i let you win" he says while he stands up and tries holding a straight face, but i know he wants to laugh. i go up to him and poke his stomach "oh come on you know i won and i know you want to laugh" i say and he starts to laugh.

"i will get my rematch!" he says "yeah yeah, anytime, any place" i say an high five gigi.

"pay up frankie" gigi says and i laugh. "next time have a little faith on your little sister" i say lightly slapping his cheek. he rolls his eyes and hands over the cash to gigi.

"since i won and unintentionally burned out dinner, they boys will treat us to pizza" i say "what?" the three boys say in unison.

"we love youuuuuuuu" gigi and i say

"uh huh ok sure" they say and walk out the kitchen probably heading to the living room to order the pizza.

i hear the door bell ring and i immediately know it's justin.

"ooooh time to meet your lover" gigi squeals and i send her a quick glare.

"come on you're coming with me" i say and i grab her hand intertwining our fingers. this is normal for us.

i slowly turn the door knob and take a quick breath.

"oh shít" i say and feel gigi squeeze my hand.

•------------------------------------------•

hello....

it's me.....

ajsjdkdk sorry sorry sorry cliffhanger !

hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, it's probably crap but thank you guys for reading and voting and all that goodness

i love you, i really dooooo

until next timeeee *blows kisses*