02

•Ariana's pov•

omg..... you have got to be kidding me. 'He' thinks this boy will make a great addition to our team. I highly doubt it, he seems too umm how do you say it...weird and weak?.. Yeah.

I can't do this!

Justin takes a seat next to me since it's the only available seat. I turn to look at him and I smile. He gives me a confused look and turns to look behind him. What's up with him? I think to myself.

"Hi, I'm Ariana" I introduce myself. "H-hi I'm J-ustin" he stutters out. I smirk, there is no way he's going to survive being one of us.

"I'm new here and I really need help finding all my classes" I start of "Could you please help me out?" I ask. "U-uh sure" he smiles and turns back to listen to whatever the teacher was saying. I'm not really here to learn, just to do my 'mission'.

The class is over and I wait outside the classroom for Justin. "So can I see your schedule?" he asks not making eye contact. "Yeah" I hand him my schedule. "Well it looks like we have all the same classes" he says. "Oh really?" I say acting surprised. "Yes" he smiles. Come to think of it, he's not all bad looking.

"Want to go eat something before our next class?" Justin asks me. Why is he so nervous? I don't bite. Well... "Yeah sounds good" I say and grab his hand and lead him to the cafeteria.

•Justin's pov•

She's holding my had! I think to myself. She's so beautiful! Why is she hanging out with me? I'm way out of her league...I'm pretty sure once she becomes friends with the 'popular' kids she'll leave and never talk to me again.

"So what are you going to get?" Ariana asks me. "Uh I'll take the spaghetti" I say to the lady serving. "Can I get a salad please" Ariana says to the lady. Her voice is so angelic. We go and take a seat. Oh no here comes Luke.

Luke is the guy who bullies me, he calls me a nerd and punches me for no reason. I've never done anything to him.

"Hey nerd!" Luke spat. I just look down and ignore him. "Hey! I'm talking to you!" He shouts. Great now everyone is staring at me. Ariana is going to think I'm a loser.

Luke raises his hand about to punch me I just flinch waiting for him to hit me. I suddenly hear a thump. I open my eyes and see him on the floor.

"Don't you dare touch him!" I hear Ariana yell. Did she just punch him? I look over at Luke and he glares at me. "Ari you shouldn't have done that, he'll bully you too" I tell her. She laughs, why is she laughing? "I'm not scared of him" she says. SHE'S A TOTAL BABE OMG! I scream on the inside.

"Come on let's go" Ariana says and she take my hand in hers.

We go to some benches outside and sit. "So what was all that about?" Aria says breaking the silence. "I don't know, Ever since I can remember Luke has always hated me, he bullies me everyday. Calling me names and hitting me, I don't know what I did to him" I say and sigh. "Don't worry Justin, as long as I'm here no one will hurt you ok?" She says. I just nod. Why is she doing this? I'm no one special. Soon enough she'll leave and it'll all go back to the way it was. "I promise Justin, I'll always be right here" she says, wow she read my mind I thought.

The rest of the day went by smoothly, thanks to Ariana. I'm glad she's my friend. "So I'll see you tomorrow?" I ask Ariana. "Yes" she responds with a smile. Everything about her is perfect. She can't be real. Am I dreaming?

I reach my car and I quickly start the engine and race home.

Once I get home I rush inside and run up to my room. And yes I live alone. My parents bought me this house when I turned 18. I'm glad they did because they were never really around, so it was as if I was living alone anyways.

I don't have any friends so I have no one to invite over to hang out. Wait! But I have Ariana now. I can ask her to hang out with me. Yes!

How lucky am I to have a friend like her?

Very lucky...

•Ariana's pov•

"There mission accomplished 'boss'" I say as I walk into our headquarters. "See I knew you were the one for the job" he says with a huge grin on his face. "Yeah yeah, whatever. So what's next?" I ask.

"Might I add, why did you have to choose the 'Nerd' of the school?" I ask, curious to what his answer to the question is.

"Ariana please don't refer to him that way" he says getting angry. "Fine you don't have to answer that now, but I'll ask again, and you'll have to answer" I say. He nods.

"So anyways back to your first question, what you have to do now is hang out with him, this job is going to take a while, you have to learn his strengths and weaknesses. That way we'll know what he has to work on." he says and I just nod.

"Sounds simple enough" I turn around and head out to my car.

I really hope 'He' is not making a mistake.

I arrive home and go inside. The only good thing about all this is that Justin isn't as annoying as I thought he would be.

You may be wondering why I haven't already bitten into someone's neck. Well that's only because 'He' has taught me how to have self control. I only get crazy if I haven't fed in a while.

Which reminds me, I have to go hunt today. I wonder who my victim will be today.

I run to my closet and choose my outfit. I decide on a white tank and some dark blue jeans, my white sneakers and a hoodie.

There's usually some some late night runners at this hour. I head to the door and step out and I make sure to lock it. I start to jog and make my way to the park. My hunger starts to kick in.

I start to get closer to the girl in front of me. She smells good. my fangs start to appear, with one swift move and grab her and drag her to a nearby alley. "What are you doing?!" the young woman screams. "Don't move!" I yell and her eyes widen "Please don't hurt me!" she starts to cry. "I'm sorry" is the last thing I say before I sink my fangs into her neck, I didn't like doing this, but if I want to survive I have to do it, human food is just not enough.

When I'm done with her I take her to my house and drag her down to my basement where I keep all the bodies.

Will someone look for her? Maybe. That's why we always make sure to leave clues to make it look like they decided to leave. That way no one gets suspicious.

I usually feed every week, due to the fact that I can actually eat human food. There's other vampires that can't contain themselves because their craving for human blood is too strong.

I run up to my bedroom and lay out my pjs. I head to the bathroom and step into the shower. I stand there for a while just letting the water run on my body. It's so relaxing.

Once I'm done I step out and wrap a towel around my body. I get all dried up and I get dressed into my pajamas. I take y antique brush and run it through my hair.

I lay down on my bed and decide to listen to some music. All you could hear was Whitney Houston's 'I will always love you' playing. She was such an amazing singer.

Soon enough I start to drift off into a deep sleep.

*THUMP*

I wake up to loud sound. Who could that be? Oh no what if it's Selena!

I pull out my silver gun and start to walk down the stairs. All the noise is coming from my kitchen. I walk in and my blood immediately starts to boil.

"What. Are. You. Doing. Here?" I say through gritted teeth.
______________________________

Oh man cliffhanger! Haha although I'm pretty sure y'all can guess who it is.

I really hope you guys are enjoying this story :)

Vote and Comment ❤

Much love bbys
-xoxoxoxo