15

•look at those lips though ajsjsjd•
-------------------------------------------------

"trust me, if she wanted to hurt you she'd done it a long time ago"

a r i a n a

"we need to stop meeting like this" he says and i roll my eyes brushing past him and walking to my front door. i unlock it and step in putting my bag and keys on my white couch.

i turn around and see that he was already inside and has shut the door. "what do you want now?" i ask annoyed.

"heard your boyfriend turned against you" i sigh and try to act calm. but how can i when it's fredo.

"he's not my boyfriend!" i shout and charge towards him, i wrap my hand around his neck and slam him against the wall. "why are you really here?" i ask and watch as he smirks.

"you really wouldn't hurt me now would you?" my grip tightens around his neck but that stupid smirk doesn't leave his face. i really do have anger issues, but can you blame me? with people like him, you'd want to kíll him all the damn time too.

"try me" i start to dig my nails into his neck, a few drops of blood start to roll down. "you think you have it all figured out don't you?" my eyebrows furrow and i stare at him. "what do you mean?" he laughs and i let go of him.

his wound start to heal and we stay looking at each other. he rubs his neck then looks at me "you really think you'll be able to go forward with your plan? poor ariana doesn't know what's coming"

what is this? what the fúck is he talking about? i knew he was with selena but this sounds like a personal vendetta against me.

"what's wrong with you? what are you up to?" i asked knowing well that he wouldn't answered, but i asked anyways.

"you'll find out soon enough" and with that he left, leaving me confused.

what is even going on these days, i feel so suffocated by all this drama and just everything that's happening to me. i don't even know what to do anymore. i used to be so carefree. i was never invested so much in people until justin came along.

all these new feelings are foreign to me, i don't know what to do with myself.

i need to speak to him, he'll know what to do, and maybe i'll ask if he's talked to justin about the whole not wanting to see me anymore.

but i'll do that tomorrow, right now i need to take a nice relaxing bath.

i turn off all the lights downstairs and head on up to my room.

i flick the switch and head over to my bathroom, i reach out for the faucet and set it on warm, i let the bathtub fill, while that happens i put some soap in, then start to strip off my clothes.

the tub finally fills and i cut off the water. i step in and sit down laying my head back.

•meanwhile at the office•

j u s t i n

"justin, you're being ridiculous" my boss says and i cross my arms over my chest. "whatever that girl told you is insane" he pauses and takes a breath "-ariana is not capable of doing something like that, i've know her for a while"

i sigh and bring my hand up to my face. "i'm so confused" i whisper to myself and look back at my boss.

"you need to trust me, if she wanted to hurt you, she'd done it a long time ago"

"you're right, i honestly don't know why i believed selena"

"she's your girlfriend, i know you'll probably believe her more than ariana, but.." he stops and looks away