14

"lately i've been having this weird feeling..."

s e l e n a

i toss and turn in my bed trying to fall asleep but fail.

i groan and sit up on my bed then proceed to turn on my lamp. i run my hand over my face and sigh.

i get out my bed and go down to the kitchen to grab a drink. opening the fridge i reach out and grab a vitamin water. i close the door. "well hello gorgeous" i roll my eyes as i open my drink and take a sip.

"what do you want?" i ask rudely.

"aren't you excited to see me babe?" he asks taking my drink from me and chugging it down.

"no not really, now what do you want fredo?" i ask annoyed that he's even here, how the fúck does he even get in?

"how's the plan going? you know time is ticking, we have to strike soon" he says and i nod "i know" he takes a few steps towards me and takes both my hands in his.

"remember why we're doing this, she kílled your parents, you need to make sure she pays" he whispers in my ear.

"don't you think causing her to lose her child was enough?" i ask and he shakes his head. "no" i nod pulling my hands away, he's right, she needs to suffer, she needs feel the pain i felt when she murdered my parents.

"i have to go love, see you soon" he says and disappears.

i walk back up to my room and walk over to take my journal out from where i keep all my personal things, once i have it i walk back to my bed and sit. i start to write.

lately i've been having this weird feeling, a feeling that tells me that maybe what i'm doing isn't right. but i can't pay any mind to it, fredo knows what's best, i know i shouldn't let him influence my decisions and it may come off as if he's manipulating me, but he's not. if it hadn't been for him, i would of never known ariana was who kílled my parents. thanks to him i know who i need to come after. i hope everything goes as planned.

i close the journal and set it on my nightstand. i turn off the lamp and get comfortable on my bed.

slowly but surely i fall asleep.

***

"noooooooooo!" my eyes shoot open as i wake up. i sit up and try to control my heavy breathing.

the dream i was having suddenly becomes blurry. what did i dream?

all i remember is a loud scream. i look over to the clock that sits next to me. it read 4:00 am.

i decide to not go back to sleep, instead i head over to the bathroom and take a hot shower.

when i'm done i walk out and go straight to my phone i send a quick text to justin

To: Justin
i'm coming over, couldn't sleep :/

i get ready, throwing on just some sweatpants and an oversized t shirt.

taking my keys and phone i head down and out the door.

about ten minutes later i reach justin's house, i park my car and get out.

i walk to his door and ring the doorbell, a few seconds later my eyes meet a shirtless justin. mmmm

"hey sel, got your message, something wrong?" he steps back and invites me to come in, i walk in and he closes the door, we head over to his living room "no, i just couldn't sleep, sorry for bothering you this early, maybe i should leave" i say and walk back towards the door.