16

•oh, who could this be..... ;)•
--------------------------------------------

"ariana baby i brought someone with me"

j u s t i n

ariana throws her phone which lands on the back seat of the car.

"everything ok?" she laughs and looks over at me "no" she says and continues laughing.

i look away and out the window, we were still parked on my driveway. it's been about ten minutes and i'm starting to feel a bit awkward.

"he called her.....i can't believe he would do that to me.." she whispers and i turn back to look at her.

"called who?" i asked, i'm so confused, but then again when am i not?

seriously ever since i've met her i feel like i'm in a different world. not that i don't like it. she's a wonderful human. anyways....

"my mom, she's coming to visit" she sighs and runs a hand through her hair.

"that's a bad thing because?" she shakes her head "her and i don't really get along, and frankie knows that! i don't understand why he would just up and invite her to visit!" she starts to shout and i try to calm her down.

"it's going to be fine ari, don't worry" i rub her back and she slowly starts to calm down. could her mother possibly be that bad?

well if she's anything like ariana than i should probably worry, just a bit though.

"let's head over to my house, i have to make sure everything is perfect for when she arrives, you have no idea how judgmental she can be" she twists the car key. "don't worry, i'll make us a delicious breakfast" i nod and she begins to pull out my driveway.

she speeds into the streets and we make our way to her place.

a few minutes later we arrive and i look up seeing that the sky is being covered up by dark grey clouds, you could see faint lightning strikes run across the sky. "don't you just love this weather?" i turn over to ariana and see her walk around the car and over to me.

"yeah" i smile and start to remember the times when i was a kid. my mom and i would cuddle up in her bed, watch movies all day when the weather was like this.

we enter her house and she starts to walk around trying to fix up the house, not that it needed fixing, it looked pretty good to me.

after basically remodeling the place (not really) we ate and talked for a bit. "i should probably leave and let you have some time with your mom, she'll probably be here any minute" i stand up only to have her pull me back down.

"stay, please. if you leave me alone with her i might just go insane" i laugh thinking she was just being funny but once i see she's being serious i clear my throat and nod.

"thank you" i smile then jump when a loud knock is heard. "oh no, she's here" my heartbeat increases and i have no idea why i'm so nervous, it's like when you're about to meet your in laws for the first time. but i shouldn't be worrying its not like ariana and i are a thing.

as soon as ariana opens the door the rain begins to fall from the sky and loud thunder is heard. it's almost like in those scary movies.

"ariana!" the petite woman shouts and wraps her arms around her "mother" i decide not to move and just let them have their moment.

a r i a n a

i let go of my mother and look at her "don't you look younger than ever" she smirks taking off her sunglasses revealing her dark red eyes.