03

•Alfredo's pov•

"What. Are. You. Doing. Here?" Ariana says through gritted teeth. Damn she's hot when she's mad.

I've been trying to make her mine for the longest time, but she just won't give in.
I'll make sure she is mine no matter what.

"Oh you know I just came here to say hi" I say. She rolls her eyes. She's still the same Ariana I've known and love. "Well could you leave? You know I hate it when unwanted people interrupt my slumber." she says and starts to head to the stairs. "How did you even get in?" I hear her shout. "I have my ways baby" I shout back.

I can hear her laughing, I smirk. I don't know why she plays hard to get, it's obvious she still wants me. I follow her up the stairs and she stops midway "Why are you following me?" she asks. "Aren't we going to bed?" I wink. "I am, but you're leaving" she says. I throw my hands up and laugh "Alright babe I'll leave, don't miss me too much" I say heading down the stairs and exiting the house.

She will be mine...

•Justin's pov•

*beep beep*
I groan. It cant be 7 already. I really didn't want to go to school today. Maybe I can convince Ari to skip classes today with me.

I reach out for my phone a- oh wait I don't have her number.....Damn. I guess I'll have to go to school and then we can leave from there. I quickly take a shower and get dressed. I decide on a black t shirt and some black jeans and my black vans. Why all black? Idk I just feel like changing my style.

I head down stairs and grab an apple and my keys. I lock the door and hop into my car. I start the engine and I make my way to school. The hills by The Weeknd come on and I crank up the volume. My head starts to move to the beat and I tap my fingers on the steering wheel.

Soon enough I arrive to the campus and I quickly park and shut off the engine. I get out and I lock the car. Ok now to find Ariana.

I see her by her locker, I start walking towards her but before i could reach her I see Luke approaching her, I slow down my pace and decide to listen in.

"Hey sugar plum" I hear Luke say. This dude is so dumb. "What do you want?" Ari says rolling her eyes. Thats right Ari! I cheered in my head.

"So I was wondering if maybe you and me could go out, you know, I'm the hottest boy an you're the hottest girl, it only makes sense" Luke says smirking. "Sorry but no thank you" Ari says slamming her locker door while she smiles. Haha stupid Luke.

"Hey! no one shuts down Luke" Luke says grabbing Ari's wrist. I start to get angry, how dare he touch her like that! I start to walk closer to them but before I can do anything I see Ari punch him in the face. Oh shit....

I run over to her "Hey Ari are you ok?" I ask her. "Yeah I'm fine, but him not so much" she says pointing at Luke. I laugh "Luke when will you learn? She doesn't like you." I say to him and he gives me a dirty look. His friends come over to help him up and they take him to the clinic.

I look back at Ari "So Ari, I was thinking maybe we could skip classes today, I don't really want to be here" I tell her I hope she agrees. "Yeah sounds like fun" she smiles and we walk back outside.

"Just follow me and we'll head to mine" I tell her and she nods. We both get in our vehicles and I head out first. I look back to make sure she's following me.

Five minutes later we arrive and I step out my car and I quickly walk over to her car and open the door for her. "Wow you're such a gentleman." she says and I blush. "Only for you Ari" I say and close the car door.

"Ready to see my crib?" I tell her and she laughs "Yeah I'm ready" she says and we both walk up to my door. I insert the key and I open the door. "This is it" I close the door behind us. "Wow it's beautiful" is all she says.