Chapter 5: Emo Lullaby

No.

No no no no no.

I don't like Party Poison.

Crash Angel you DO NOT like Party Poison, I tell myself over and over again.

But it's no use, I think I'm already falling for the red haired boy and this is bad bad bad.

I sigh, running my hands through my hair.

"What's up Crash?" Ghoul asks, plopping down beside me.

"Thinking" I sigh

"About who?" He asks, smirking at me

"What makes you think it's a person?" I ask smirking in return

"Because I've seen that look before" He smiles

"I had an encounter with Poison lets just say?" I leave it at that

"Oooooo!" Ghoul squeals like a 12 year old girl and I roll my eyes

"Ellie's more mature than you." I scoff, smiling.

"You like him don't you???" Ghoul practically yells and I shush him.

"Be quiet!" I whisper-shout "The whole diner can hear you at this level!"

"But your not denying it!!!" He whisper-shouts back

"I don't know anything yet!" I reply and he rolls his eyes

"Oh get out Ghoul!" I chuckle and he smiles.

*******

That night I sigh, going out to my motorcycle when a voice stops me.

"Where you going?" It asks

"Home I guess" I reply, not turning around.

"That's dangerous" He says and I roll my eyes

"I can handle myself Poison" I smile, still not turning around.

"Ok. Let me re-phrase this...." Party sighs, "....The boys wanted to know if you would stay tonight? I would make us all feel better if we knew you were safe" He explains and I smile

"You mean you WANT me to stay?" I question, finally looking over my shoulder.

"Yeah I guess you could say that" He smirks, leaning against the doorframe, smoking a cigarette.

"Alright then" I say, accidentally running my fingers across Party's hip as I pass him and swing into the diner. I can hear his breathing hitch and I wander into my previous cell/room to sleep.

******

I wake up early again and go out to the diner. I shove a Power Pup down my throat and turn the radio on. Nothing important is going on so I listen to the music playing from the speakers. I tap along and finally seem to remember the words. I mumble them softly to myself.

"I am the sand in the bottom half of the hourglass, glass, glass.

I try to picture me without you but I can't.

Cause we could be immortals, immortals--"

"Just not for long, for long" Another voice ads and I snap my head up. I sigh, seeing that it's only Kobra. He smiles from the doorway he's leaned against.

"Did I scare you?" He chuckles and I glare playfully at him.

"Whatcha doing up so early?" I ask, sipping on the coffee I had made myself.

"I could ask you that same thing" He says, sitting next to me.

"True. But I would tell you I'm always an always riser, which is true. I haven't noticed the same with you" I state, raising my eyebrow and taking another sip of my coffee.