Chapter 11: Shit Goes Down

P a r t y P o i s o n s P. O . V

My eyes flutter open and I glance around sleepily.

It's still dark and I look at the clock.

Damn 3 AM.

That's when I notice where I am.

I'm in Crashs' room.

In Crashs' bed.

With Crash.

She actually looks very beautiful and very peaceful. Her pale skin glows in the moonlight and her black-lavender hair is splayed around her on the pillow, the light giving it an eerie mermaid look.

Crap. I think to myself

I'm actually falling for her and she's gonna leave forever shit shit shit.

Crash Angel mumbles something in audible and turns into me.

I notice my arm around her waist and how comfortable it feels. I notice how comfortable EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS feels.

I can imagine being here forever, calmly just in each other's arm-

Stop thinking like that you sap! I tell myself

I groan internally at myself.

Why does this have to be so complicated?! Why can't I just tell her I love her?!

I close my eyes and drift back to sleep somehow, thoughts racing through my mind a million miles an hour. All about her.

********

When I wake up again I find the bed empty. I sit up and look at the clock.

5:45 AM.

The sun is just starting to rise.

I get up and decide to watch the sunrise on the roof and look for Crash.

After I search the whole house I realize she isn't here. I climb up the ladder to the roof and look around.

Lo and behold, Angel is sitting there, starring at the sky. Tear stained cheeks, pale scarred skin, and all.

I go and sit next it her, not saying a word.

"Pretty isn't it?" She says softly, trying to play it off like she wasn't obviously crying earlier.

"Like you" I say, looking at the sky

"Shut up Poison" She sighs, wiping her eyes and putting her head in her hands.

Not the answer I expected but hey, not the girl I expected to fall in love with either.

"And why should I do that?" I ask

"Because you don't mean it, or you won't soon" She rolls her eyes

"What makes you think I don't mean it?" I ask curiously

"Party I'm leaving. Today. Forev- For a very long time." She says and looks exasperated, but I stay calm.

"I'll wait forever, if you have the time" I say, looking at her.

She looked beautiful in her all black attire; her black and lavender hair parted to the side, hanging in loose waves down her back. The sunrise gave off wonderful colors that brought her pale skin and dark eyes to life.

"Forever is longer than your bargaining for Poison" She says, looking away from me.

"I know what I'm bargaining for Crash. I'm ready to give up anything for you. Anything." I tell her, my words coming before my common sense.