Chapter 13: Family? Family.

"Wait so how did you get here anyway?" I ask curiously as we climb off the roof and walk down to Lavenders house, hand in hand. Crash swallows and looks over at me.

"Well uh, after a few days in hell I decided I needed to get out. I managed to escape my cell and opened all the cell doors and we all kinda just jail broke and headed into the desert. I spent the night at some guys house and then I came here" She says simply. I sigh internally, obviously she's leaving a lot of things out, but I decide to ask her about it later.

"You spent the night at a guys house?" I ask uneasily

"Yeah. Two guys, two girls, and me" She shrugs, I sigh in relief and she gives me a look.

"I didn't want you to be spending the night at some random guys house without other people" I shrug in return and she throws her head back and laughs.

"I can take care of myself Poison" She smiles

"I don't know why that was so funny" I glare at her playfully and she shoves me.

"Does anyone else know your here yet?" I ask

She shakes her head silently, looking at the ground, her hands stuffed in her pockets.

"They'll be glad to have you back" I grin shyly.

"I hope so" She nods her head

"Come on!" I smile, grabbing her hand and running her into the house.

C r a s h A n g e l s P. O. V

Party grabs my hand and runs me into some random persons house. I grumble in a useless protest as he grins over his shoulder at me. I roll my eyes.

We burst in the doors to see Ghoul by a bar of sorts, sipping coffee, and Kobra sitting on the couch, reading a comic.

They both look up carelessly but when they see me they stop in their tracks. Kobra let's the comic he's reading drift slowly to the ground and Ghoul is choking on his coffee.

"Surprise?" I say softly.

"CRASH!!!" Ghoul yells as he races over and bear hugs me. I flinch ever so slightly but Kobra picks up on it immediately. I hadn't even noticed that he had already run up to me too.

"Ghoul! Be careful with her!" He exclaims

"Huh? Oh sorr- Oh my god Crash.....What happened to you?" Ghoul breathes, shocked.

"I'm fine really," I lie, "I'm just happy to see you all" I smile as I hug Ghoul again.

Once Ghoul let's go Kobra is immediately on top of me.

"Oh god I thought you were gone. I thought you were..." Kobra trails off and I pull away from our hug to study his face. Tears brimmed his eyes, a rare occurrence.

"But here I am" I give Kobra a small smile and he hugs me again.

Party clears his throat and we separate, looking at him.

"Uh...We better um, find Jet and Lavender I think" Party says as he avoids eye contact and scratches the back of his head. Kobra rolls his eyes.

"Yeah Party, you do that. I'll look at Crash's injuries" He smirks, Party looks like he wants to protest, but decides against it.

"May I?" He asks politely when Party leaves and I nod

I peel my shirt up and watch Kobra's expression. He looks kinda shocked and horrified and sympathetic all at the same time.

"Crash....This is serious" He mumbles

"Which ones?" I laugh dryly and Kobra looks at me uneasily.