Chapter 10: Fairy Garden and Pictures

"RISE AND SHINE KILLJOYS!!!" I scream through the house, laughing and banging on the boys' doors as I walk past.

All I can hear is groans.

I slowly open Ellie's door.

"Rise and shine Sunshine" I smile

She yawns and rubs her eyes

"Good morning Moon" She smiles sleepily

"We've got a special day today. Remember?" I smile and she nods her head, smiling.

"Will you help me get ready?" She yawns as she stretches her little body out.

"Yeah" I chuckle as I enter the room.

First off I help her take her bath. Once that's done we head down to her room. She picks out a flowery dress.

"Perfect!" I smile as I help her into her underwear and dress

"Can you do my hair pretty?" Ellie asks and I laugh

"Of course Sunshine!" I smile

I tell her to close her eyes and sit down. She obeys. So as I braid her golden blonde hair into a crown braid around her head, I describe today's location. It's the forest I took Party to that one day but it's a different part. It's the part I like to call 'The Fairy Garden'. It has a magical feel to it in it's cool, flowery and leafy atmosphere.

"Okay. Open!" I say to her as I hold the mirror in front of her.

She giggles and stands to hug me.

"Thanks Moon!!" She shouts, jumping around.

"No problem Ellie" I smile, as she takes her hand in mine and skips into the diner room where the boys all sit.

"Look look look!!! Look at my hair! Fun! Pada! Kobra! Starry! Look!!!" Ellie jumps around, pointing to her hair.

"Oh very lovely!" Jet smiles as she hoists herself into his lap

"Just like a princess!" Ghoul smiles and bops her nose lightly. She giggles and scrunches up her face.

I leave to get ready myself, as do the other boys. I take Ellie with me.

With Ellie's help, I pick out a white, flowy dress with white, sheer over-fabric. It has a small sweetheart neckline and falls off my shoulders into long, sheer, flowy sleeves. I leave my black (and now purple-tipped thanks to Kobra risking his life) hair down in its loose waves. During the raid the boys managed to get some make up so I put on concealer, silver eyeshadow, black eyeliner, and a semi-frosty lipstick. I do my eyebrows as well and put on my swirling rings. I strap on my black boots and head out.

Me and Ellie meet the boys in the front room. The boys are wearing dark jeans or khakis and a solid colored button up. I smile as we meet them.

"Wow. You look beautiful" Party smiles and I smile back.

"Thank you! And you all look dashing as ever!" I smile

I notice Kobra hold a Polaroid camera.

"Kobra holy hell how did you get that?!" I shout

"Oops pardon my language" I add, covering Ellie's ears. She giggles.

"I've always had it and I thought I might bring it today" He smiles, "It's from before BL/Ind"

"That's spectacular! Are you all ready?" I ask

They nod.

"Okay! To the Trans Am then!" I smile as we all walk out.