Chapter 7: Kobra And The Damn-Ass-Fucking-Gay-Damn-Ass Hair Dye

If you get the title reference god bless

********

"Jobs?!" I shout once their all seated

"I need to-" Ghoul starts but I cut him off

"Oh no you don't! Sit." I threaten and Ghoul sits back down.

"So why does Party have a JOB concerning me?!" I ask out loud for anyone to answer

I hear Jet sigh and I turn to face him.

"We just wanted to make sure you were safe" He says

"And since were partners it seemed only logical for me to do it" Party says boredly, rolling his eyes and I glare at him.

"I see someone's still sore from their brotherly fight" I mumble to myself but no one hears me.

"Is that all?" I ask loudly

The boys all nod and I sigh.

"Okay. I'm going to bed. Tomorrow we need to make a supply run. Were running kind of low I noticed" I say as I uncross my arms and start walking out.

"I'm suppose to say that." Party grumbles and I smile

"And who is 'we' little missy? You aren't healthy enough to make a run to Battery City tomorrow" Kobra says from the doorway

I whip around to face him at the sound of his voice.

"Oh come on-" I start before being cut off

"Nope! You said it yourself, 2-3 days of restricted movement!" Jet calls out, smirking.

I glare at them because I know there's no way they're letting me go now.

Jet smiles and ruffles my hair before heading of to bed. I groan and readjust my messy black locks as best as I can.

"Night pipsqueak!" Ghoul calls out, cackling.

"Says you!" I retort

"Ha! Night Bed-rest!!" Party sneers and I stick my tongue out at him as he passes me by.

"Goodnight Crash" Kobra smiles mischievously as he pats me on the shoulder. I roll my eyes.

It's going to be a boring next few days.

**********

I take my time waking up, considering I can't actually do anything today. I see the sun is bright and shinning as I get out of bed. I brush my black hair and notice how dark the color is compared to everyone else as I put it up into its usual bun. Ive had black hair for my whole life and if I'm quite honest, I'm kinda ready for a change. I wonder if the boys can pick some up for me. I slip on a black tank-top, my black faux leather jacket, some black jeans, and my black combat boots. I quickly swipe on some eyeliner and apply mascara before walking out to meet the boys.

"Hey hey hey" I smile as I walk outside to the boys who are crowded around the Trans Am.

"Crash!" Ghoul calls out smiling and hugging me

"Ghoul!" I match his tone and laugh

"You look nice today" Kobra smiles and hugs me.

I blush and look around me.

"Who? Me?" I ask laughing

"Yeah her? Seriously? I think MY outfit is pretty on par" Party smirks and I roll my eyes.

"Get me some hair dye okay?" I sigh before turning on my heel and walking back to the diner.

"Uh..um, al-alright then" I hear someone stutter. Either Party or Ghoul I'm not sure.