Chapter 16: Damn Damn Slam Slam

C r a s h A n g e l s P. O. V.

I wake up inside my car, which is strange because that is most definitely not where I fell asleep. I look up and see Kobra there, just chillin, and I scream.

"Shhhh calm down, it's just me" Kobra chuckles

"Kobra what the hell?! And how did you find me???" I ask

"Wasn't hard honey, we know you better than you think" I hear Ghoul say. I whip around and see Ghoul leaning into the window, smirking.

"Dammit. I need to work on my hiding skills, guess I'm getting rusty" I sigh

"You were never very good, now were you?" Party says, leaning into another window with that god damn lopsided grin, the one that got me every time, well every time except for this time.

"Get out of my car" I tell Kobra coldly

"I'm my defense, it wasn't my idea to bring the idiot along" Kobra says, glaring at his brother.

"Out. And I know, trust me" I say again

Kobra reluctantly gets out of the car and I try to start it but, not to my surprise, I won't start up.

"What the hell did you do to my CAR?!" I scream, hitting my palms on the steering wheel, throwing my head back and squeezing my eyes shut.

"I'll give it back once we figure this out" Party says softly.

"That's it" I mutter, getting out of the car and slamming the door shut. I march over to Party and press my finger accusedly onto his chest.

"What's to figure out?! You kissed another girl and let me go! That's all there is to it Party! You chose her over me!" I yell through clenched teeth

"I didn't Crash! I promise! She just kissed me and-" Party starts to defend himself but I saw it,

"-And you kissed her back Party. I saw it, I saw it with my own eyes. And believe me I know what it looks like Party. I know what it feels like and that girl, she felt the same way I did, I saw it in her face Party" I say, my voice dangerously low.

"Wait you two kissed?!" Kobra interjects

"Long time ago" I say

"Long story" Party follows up with and I roll my eyes.

"Give me my god damn car starter back" I growl

"We're not done yet" Party says softly

"Oh hell yes we are!" I protest, turning on my heel and stomping toward the car.

"Angel ple-"

"Do NOT call me Angel, Party Poison" I growl through clenched teeth.

"Crash please, if you won't stay for me stay for yourself. You need a place to stay and be safe and people to be with" Party says, I whip around to face him.

"You really don't get it, do you?! I'm not doing this for myself Party! I'm doing it for you! I'm doing it for your dumb ass self! I'm making the decision for you, I'm letting you continue on with the happy life you once had. Everything I'm doing and about to do and will do, all of it, every second, every action, will be for you. But you won't care, you'll forget someday and then you'll be able to live. Happily. Without me. And one day I'll learn to do the same. So do ME a favor and turn back around and go home Party. Just go home. I'll forget all this soon anyways, remember Party? Just leave me alone and don't come back"

I take the car starter from his shocked self and return to the car. I open the door and look around, everyone is in complete shock, motionless.

"Fuck you all" I growl before climbing into my car and driving away.