Ending.

P a r t y P o i s o n ' s P. O. V.

This couldn't be happening.

No fucking way.

"Crash?" My voice was unsteady, "It's us?"

"Poison?" She said weakly

I bit my lip to refrain my relieved smile and nodded.

"Oh my god" She breathed and collapsed into my arms. I held her there for a long time until Ghoul interrupted.

"Enough love bird! My turn! Crash crash crash! Oh my god you're okay!" He said, tears in his eyes.

"I am indeed alive" She grinned

Ghoul hugged her, picked her up, and spun her around, bringing her back to a sitting position on her bed while her bare legs dangled off of the edge of the bed.

Jet and Kobra both hugged her and greeted her as well.

"Well you boys better get to sleep. Tomorrow will be a long day" She said and the boys all nodded as they exited the room, smiling like idiots. Ghoul winked at me when I hung back and I rolled my eyes and shut the door in his face.

"That applies to you too" She remarks, raising one eyebrow.

"I know. I just wanted to talk to you" I say

"Shoot Poison" She smiles and sits up straighter.

"Angel, you were out for a long time and...and I.... I... " I trail off, my stomach in knots. She smiles

"And you were worried and your cat's name was Richie and Kobra used to be afraid of snakes, which is pretty ironic, and you knew me in high school and you knew that I tried to kill myself and you know so much about me and I feel like I don't know that much about you and I was in a coma Poison, I wasn't dead" She finishes

"So you..."

"Yeah, I heard most of everything you said to me. But you don't have to worry anymore. I'm okay. We're okay" She whispers, her body only inches from mine, her fingers had managed to intertwine themselves with my own while I was busy marveling at her.

"Crash?"

"Poison"

"I have something to tell you"

"Shoot"

"I'm in love with you" I breathed, gazing into her strangely captivating and exciting eyes.

"I love you too" She whispered, a smile tugging at her lips. And there was no way in hell or heaven that I could stop myself.

I leaned down and kissed her. Gently at first, but then harder. More forcefully, more passionately.

"Poison!" She scolded quietly, turning away. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her.

"You should get some sleep" She states, untangling herself from my arms and facing me, one eyebrow raised. I grab her hand and pull her into her bed with me.

"Okay" I say, smirking.

"Funny" She rolls her eyes and shoves me off the edge of the bed.

"Ow!" I whine

"Yeah yeah princess. Now get outta my room, I gotta sleep" She smirks

"Fine" I grumble, getting up , kissing her, and leaving the room.

I walk down to my room, a cocky grin on my face. I close the door behind me and slide down it, sighing. Damn she made me happy.

****************