Chapter 17: Memory

C r a s h A n g e l s P. O. V.

I drive around for what feels like forever before I finally have to stop.

Where was I going?!

What was I doing?!

Couldn't I just forgive Party for this one slip up???

But I knew I couldn't. It didn't feel right. It felt better just to leave. I sigh and realize I've been crying. I lean my head back onto the seat and squeeze my eyes shut. It was just a stupid boy anyways. I didn't need him anyways, I didn't need him anyways, I didn't....

Rememb-

My vision blurred and my head felt like it was on fire. My hands flew up to press on my temples but the pain came and went in seconds.

Wait... Was I crying?

Why was I crying?

And what was I doing in the middle if the desert? What the hell?

Hmm, must've gotten lost, I sigh. I turn my car on and look around for somewhere to go. In the distance, I see a grayish clump of buildings, a city. It was probably safest to go there, I thought, as I sped towards the city, wondering how in the hell I go out here.

*************

"Hi. I think I'm lost" I sigh at the front desk of a huge white building.

"What's your name darling?" A mechanical, feminine voice says

"Um... Anna? Yeah I'm pretty sure it's Anna" I nod

"Excuse me, but are you feeling well?" A girl with turquoise hair and eyes asks me

"Well now that you mention it..." I say, before collapsing and passing out.

***************

I wake up in a white, pristine room.

Better Living Industries.

"Fucking hell! Again?!" I mutter angrily, running towards the door. I try it. Locked of course. I bang on the door and scream profanities until Korse shows up.

"Korse you little fucker get in here!" I scream

"Calm down, I'm coming darling" He snickers and I glare

"How the hell did I get here?" I ask him, standing my ground.

"Oh you came crawling" Korse smirked

"I would never" I roll my eyes, crossing my arms over my chest

"Hmm, your memory loss injection seems to effect you at only certain times... curious. Well! I'm a busy man Crash Angel Aftermath, so I've got to get going. See you on the flip side, for the next time I see you, oh how the tables will have turned" He chuckles meniacly before exiting.

Two C/R/O/Ws immediately rush in and grab my arms.

"Let me go!!!" I kick and scream until my legs are pinned down as well and another C/R/O/W injects a syringe into my neck. Darkness.

**********

I wake up back in my cell. My head still spins and I can't even bring myself to stand. I sigh, pressing my back and head against the wall.

"I've gotta get out. Or get up at least" I mutter to myself.

I press my palms against the wall and force myself up to a standing position. My head spins like crazy and I can't see shit. I stumble and bump into the wall, holding onto it, unable to see.