Chapter Nine (Part I): Anniversary Date

The evening had arrived. Today was the anniversary celebration of the Perez couple, Guillermo and Estefania. Santiago arrived at Dominique's residence in his white Lamborghini that contrasted with the dark silver expensive Armani designer suit he was wearing. He got down from the car and proudly walked over to the door of her house. He rang the classic doorbell so she would know he had arrived.

The door opened and out came Dominique with her normal kind smile on her face. Santiago froze in shock as she slowly stepped out. Dominique wore a stunning cream white, one handed evening gown with beautiful sliver and gold rhinestones decorated on it. Her hair was packed up in a classy bun with a beautiful shiny hair clip with a pearl choker that matched her earrings. Her heels were cream white and leather. He stood in amazement.

Dominique noticed the look on his face and smiled. He was admiring her. She noticed it. She didn't know why it made her blush though. It's been a while since someone had admired her.

"Ms Dominique, you look.... I'm at loss of words." He admitted with a curved smile on his face.

"Thank you."

"Are you ready to go?" He asked her,

"Wait, hold on. Let me call my sister." She told him.

"No need." Lory's voice from behind said. Dominique stepped away for her sister to come out. Lorraine was dressed in a royal blue simple evening gown with her hair done in a french braid. She held a silver purse in her hand and had a red diamond necklace on her neck with matching earrings.

"Is this your sister?" Santiago asked in astonishment.

"Is this your boss?" Lory said also with a smile.

He brought out his hand for a handshake. "Good evening miss."

She shook him gently. "Good evening. You must be my sister's boss."

He smiled at her.

"Well, Mr Perez. This is my little sister Lorraine Acosta. Lory, this is my boss, Santiago Perez." Dominique introduced politely.

"Oh it's nice to meet you. My sister says a lot about you."

Dominique's eyes widened to the statement. "No I don't!"

"Of course you do sis!"

"Lory!"

He chuckled and smiled at the two of them. "Well, obviously she would. She's actually one of my best personal assistants."

"Right,"

Dominique stretched her hand to her sister's back without Santiago's notice and pinched her with a forced smile on her face.

"Ouch! Knock it off!" Lory warned her.

"Same to you, sis!"

"Are we ready to go?" Santiago asked again, bringing his hand out to Dominique. She stared at his hand for a while. Was she supposed to hold him?

Lory nudged her slightly, "Go for the hand, idiot!"

Dominique grunted under her breath and smiled back at him, reaching out and holding his hand and walked with him as he escorted them to his car. Lory's eyes bulged out as she gazed at the beautiful Lamborghini in front of them.

"This is your car?" she asked him.

"One of them. The limo's undergoing some repairs."

How rich is this guy?

Lory nudged her sister again. Dominique retreated.

"What on earth, Lorraine?"

"Really? You don't wanna date this?"