Chapter Twelve: Suite Confessions

The plane finally landed after a nice, relaxing flight. As soon as they came down, a black limousine arrived at the airport to pick them up. Dominique watched as she walked side to side with her boss, surrounded by four hefty bodyguards. It did kinda make her feel special though. Like she was important or something but that's not important because it was her boss. At least she got to know the two bodyguards that picked her up this morning - Fabian and Hugh. Nice guys though.

The limousine arrived at an extremely prestigious hotel. The doorman of the hotel rushed over to open the door to the limo, welcoming him politely.

"Good afternoon, Mr Perez. Your penthouse awaits you at the top floor."

After hearing this, Dominique then probably thinks that Santiago may have gotten her her own suite or something.

"Alright. Thank you very much." He turned to Dominique, "You heard him. the penthouse awaits us."

She looked at him confusedly, "I'm gonna stay at your penthouse? Ummm... I'm just..."

"My personal assistant." He completed her statement, staring into her eyes.

She could get lost in those dreamy eyes of his, wake up dummy!

"The penthouse has an extra compartment. Don't worry about it. You have your guest side and I have mine." He informed her.

Whew! That was close!

The hotel workers along with the bodyguards escorted them into the lobby to where they took the special elevator to his penthouse. They arrived on the floor and as soon as he opened the door with his special key, Dominique awed in amazement.

The penthouse was like a luxurious dreamworld. Most of the interior designs were gold encrusted. The furniture was much more expensive than the one he had in his office. This was an apartment only a billionaire could live in.

And she had her own place.

She gazed around until she caught the eye of her boss handing over the special key to her own room.

"Here is your own key to your room."

"But sir, I could just simply get a suite too." She said modestly.

"Stop talking and go freshen up." He ordered, placing the key in her hand. "It's been a long day. I'll order room service for the both of us later rather than stress ourselves to eat at the restaurants."

She held the key, "Or I...umm... I could just make something for us to eat tonight."

He tilted his head to her idea, "You wanna cook dinner?"

"You can't cook dinner sir?" She averted the question back to him.

"Did you just question your boss on whether he can cook?" He retorted.

"Ummm.... I'm sorry?" She answered nervously.

He chuckled to her silly high intonation of voice. "Dominique Acosta. There's a lot to know about you. Fine, be my chef for the night."

She let out a quiet laugh with a smile on her face.

"I'll see you in the evening, Ms Acosta." And he smiled and turned away and headed to the luxurious wooden carved door which could be his master bedroom.

Dominique opened the door to her room. The room was not as luxurious as his own probably but it was well befitting for someone of her class. It was a classy guest room. The bed was big and the furnishings were classic. The bathroom was beautiful and big for a guest with white and silver colored tilings. Her luggages were already brought up for her so she just unpacked her clothes and started hanging them in the closet. Just the thought of how this trip was gonna be crossed through her mind.
******************************