Chapter Ten: Towels, Trips and Business Deals

The whole night was over. Totally over and for some reason, Dominique wanted to leave early. Well, that was after the interruption by some blonde lady who wore a black, long sleeveless gown with a curvaceous body and well defined facial features. The feeling between her and Santiago was.... Unexplainable.

They were so close. She didn't want to break away but part of her wanted to and strangely, part of her wanted to see more of what he could do. If they weren't interrupted, would Santiago have kissed her? Would he have broken away? How would it have been if she was kissed by his tempting pink lips?

Thoughts just ran through her head when she was in the shower. She sat on the floor as the rain of warm water just showered her gently on her silky hair and smooth skin.

She always thought about that lady. She called him Santi Perez, and the way he called out her name seemed odd as well. His tone of voice changed, as if he was scared or frightened or shocked. She couldn't tell. The way he looked at her made it obvious. His midnight blue eyes were filled with anxiety and shock. They weren't dark and mysterious as she saw it. This time around, they were transparent.

Juliette... Dominique thought to herself. That was the name he called out. Called out with so much surprise with a hint of fear. Who was that lady and why did it affect Santiago that much? It was already getting too late so she had to leave with her sister who had champagne spilled on her dress. What a night! She didn't even get to say goodbye to him. They just hopped in a cab and went home.

"Dom. Dom Acosta." Lory called out.

"What is it?" She shouted back.

"Come downstairs quickly." Lory replied.

Mikey screamed along too since everyone was screaming.

What could be the problem now? She quickly got out of the shower and wrapped herself in a skimpy, white towel. She just wanted to see what Lory needed then she'd probably continue from where she stopped.

"Dom!"

"What is it Lory?" Dominique shouted while coming down the stairs in her towel still dripping wet.

"Hurry up!"

"For Christ's sake Lory! Couldn't you tell that I was in the showe..."

Dom immediately froze as she approached the living room only for her to see Santiago standing in front of her with his eyes wide open.

"Errr....." Dom completed, feeling totally and utterly embarrassed. She's standing in the presence of her boss half naked...in a towel!

Lory gasped with her mouth wide open, "Oh my God!" She said silently.

Dominique fixed a glare on Lory, "Lorraine, why didn't you tell me my boss was in the living room waiting for me?"

"Why would you come downstairs in a towel?" Lory reverted the question back to her.

Dom grunted, "Because you know quite well whenever no visitor is around, I am perfectly comfortable coming to my living room in a towel!" She screeched out of annoyance.

Santiago on the other hand coughed, trying to take his eyes off Dominique in a towel although he had never seen anyone who looked so beautiful in it. Just watching those tiny droplets of water skim down her beautiful legs made him gulp silently. "Umm... Is this a bad time?"

"No no no, sir!" She quickly responded. "I apologize for all this. My sister isn't so good at giving warnings." She peered her eyes at Lory who looked away, seeming embarrassed about the whole situation.

"My bad." She confessed.

Dom rolled her eyes and sighed, "Please just sit down. I'll be back in some minutes. Lemme go change. Lory, why don't you entertain my boss?"