ADVERTISEMENT!

Sorry Guys for the suspense! Love you guys! So please read my latest new Historical Fiction and Fantasy novel Regals!

Here's a sneak preview! Tell me if you like it! And I won't discontinue it if you like it....I hope😅

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the land of Elvazia, in which the three Main Divisions dwell i.e.
The Rogues (the witches, faeries, mystical creatures)
The Renegades (the Rebellious working class/slaves) and
The Regals (the monarchs and the rich).

Two lovers, whom both possess blood of monarchy (Regals) where destined to be together and rule the great land, breaking off the Division, until betrayal, deceit and greed for the power of the Throne set in, separating these two from their profound destinies of becoming one.....

As time passes, these two restless souls reincarnate after three generations, with the sealed promise they made before death to be with each again in the next world for eternity, but as totally different people from different classes. One, a Renegade and the other, a Regal....

A young, handsome, carefree Prince Eros Xervia whose irresponsible, egoistic, careless attitude with his sex god like body, gorgeous looks and flirtatious smiles spins the ladies brain around....

And a young, strong, beautiful and brave thief Reagan Von Detroll, who is normally known as the town's local thief and is willing to sacrifice everything she's got to keep her family safe and hunger-less.

How will The Fates make these two collide?

I'd like to use this opportunity to thank my lovely readers! Wow! 80k plus views! This is so amazing! So close to a 100k views! You guys are the best! Love you guys😘 thanks for the support! Il see you all in the next chapter.

Tell me what you think! Thanks! Muah😘😘