Chapter Eighteen - Surprise.

After a whole week of board meetings, and conferences, it was finally time to return back home. It was a crazy week for Dominique and some of it which was strangely still stuck in her head. She couldn't deny the fact that the kiss she had with her boss flashed more than once in her head. She would eventually shake off the thought. Now all she wanted to do was go home, see the faces of the two most important people she loves, rest and sleep.

The flight back home was smooth and all seemed normal. Sometimes, Don't would glance over Santiago who had dozed off on his own seat. He looked beautiful in his sleep. His little snores reminded her of Mikey. So baby like and innocent and she couldn't help but find it adorable. After taking a sip of coffee, she closed her eyes and slept.

As soon as they landed, they bid themselves goodbye, but as she walked over to get a cab, Santiago held her by the hand. "Let me get a cab for you."

"Santiago, I mean...sir. I'm fine. I'll just find my way home from here." she insisted.

"I insist Dominique. I held you captive away from your family for a week. The least I could do is get a cab for you." Santiago smiled which made her smile.

She sighed. "If you insist sir."

As she accepted, it wasn't long after he got a cab and paid him ahead and she got into the cab and drove off.

And at last, she had arrived home safe and sound. She took a deep breathe and knocked on her door. Lorraine opened the door with a huge smile on her face and grabbed her sister in for a huge bear hug. "Welcome back personal assistant of the year!"

"Oh come on! Are you teasing me?" Dominique laughed. She felt a tight grip on her leg and looked down to see Mikey hugging her tightly.

"Awww my little boy!" She said, carrying him up in her arms. "I got you some candy and chocolate bars from the airport! Want some?"

The little boy nodded and the three walked into their home.

_________________________

1 WEEK LATER

The air felt so fresh on his skin. He hasn't had that in a long time since his arrest. He never knew he'd see the break of light once again. Exchanging his prison outfit back to the ones he was arrested in brought back some traumatic memories but damn! It felt good to be out once again.

He examined the surrounding and turned around to see the hell hole he was trapped in and smirked.

Fuck y'all in there! You'll never see me here again! He thought to himself.

A woman dressed in a fabulously, expensive red designer jacket and black oversized sunhat now dark shades walked over to him. Her jacket matched her red lipstick. He curved a smile as she approached him.

"So, how much power did you have to set me free from this hell hole Juliette?"

She took off her shades. "It's too early for questions Julio. Don't you just love the smell of fresh air? Fresh freedom?" she gestured to the surrounding.

He smirked, "You just have had a lot of cash to get me out of this place. I'm still due another year."

She sighed, getting tired of his continuous inquisition. "Let's just say some cash, some rendezvous and a scandalous sex tape coming into play." she smiled deviously.

Julio chuckled, knowing the kind of person she was. "Julietta Saldana. Years have gone by and your manipulative ways have not only changed but upgraded its standards."