Chapter Six - Reunion Pt. 2

"Alright, Lory. I'm going out for a while." Dom told her sister as she picked up her handbag and was heading out the door. "I'm going to the cafe."

"Meeting up with someone?" Lorraine asked.

"No. Just want to use the free Wifi there. I have some documents to handle and I just wanna use the internet?" she replied. She gave her little nephew a kiss and headed out the door.

Every day, Lory kept on worrying about her sister. Is she happy? Is she really happy living this way? Wouldn't she want kids of her own? All these thoughts and worries disturbed Lory. It disturbed her so much, she didn't really think of her own life. Sure she was alone, but she had her son beside her to take care of. He was the joy of her life. If anything bad had happened to him, her life would have been over.

Lory's cellphone rang and she picked up. It was Millicent.

"Hey Milli."
"Hi Lory. Are you heading to the bakery?" Milli
asked on the phone.

"Yeah. It is Saturday and business usually booms on Saturday."

"That's true. Okay we'll meet there. We need to talk." Millicent told her and dropped the call, leaving Lory confused. What;s so important?

_____________________________________________________________________________

"So how's Mom and Dad?" Santiago asked his sister while taking his coffee.

"Like I said before, they're fine. Next week is their 24 year anniversary of marriage and the whole family is invited." Santa sipped her drink.

"Like a reunion?"

"Yep. Cousins, uncles, aunts... all of them are coming. Even grandparents. 24 years isn't so easy you know." Santa explained.

"I know that. I just can't believe it's been 24 years and I'm 31."

"We're 31." She reminded him. "31 and single...."

"Santa..."

Immediately, she dropped her coffee on the table. "Santi, I'm saying the truth. You're a good man. Young, handsome, rich and passionate."

"That sounds weird from my sister's mouth."

"Santiago, focus. You are all those things. I know you take love seriously. What's going on? Why the wait? Do you wannna be single until you lose your hair. Do you know many guys want your type of hair?"

"Santa that's not it." he explained. "You know I've been busy with the company and all that. I don't really have time for all that bachelor dating stuff."

"Then take a break for once. Santiago, women throw themselves at you. I've seen your female workers and how they look at you. For God sake Santi, our parents are marking their 24th anniversary next week and all their gonna have are two grandchildren from one child?"

"Two? You only have Selina."

She then gave him a soft smile. "Not anymore. As I'm speaking, I'm carrying yet another del Castillo in me."

Santiago gasped with his eyes wide open. "You're pregnant?"

Her smile turned to a huge grin as she nodded profusely.

"Wow! I'm gonna be an uncle of two now?" he asked in surprise.

"Yes you will. But I also want you to be a father so that I can be an aunt, Santiago. Pity me!"

He relaxed his back on the chair. "Oh my gosh. Does Lucas know?"

"Yes. At first he freaked out but then cooled down. He's excited that he may have a son this time." She told him.

"I can't believe it. I'm so happy for you."

She placed her hand on top of his on the table "I can't either but I would also like to hear that news from your mouth Santi."

"That I'm pregnant?" he said awkwardly.

She groaned. "Come on!"

"Santa, I dunno. I just can't see myself dating or falling in love...."

"Again?" she completed his statement. Santiago didn't answer. Her facial expression changed into a stern look. "Is it because of her?"

Santiago looked at his sister with muteness in his eyes. She folded her arms and glared at him. "Are you behaving this way because of her? Because of that bitch?...."

"Santa, stop!"

"No I won't stop! I can't believe you're still holding the past inside of you. Holding a grudge!" she scolded.

"I'm not holding grudges!"

"You are Santiago! You are holding a grudge. I can't believe this! Why would you do this to yourself? Are you trying to tell me that above all the riches, money and looks that you were blessed with, you still don't have faith in yourself? You still think you're not worthy of finding a woman that will love you unlike that whoring son of a...."

"SANTA!" he yelled angrily, silencing Santa. He took a breath and cooled down.

"Fine. I'm sorry I went that far. But I'm saying the truth. Anyone I'd tell this to would support me. You're killing yourself for another person's mistake."

"I just don't trust women that much anymore." he mentioned to her.

"Because you're scared. You're scared that a woman like Juliette would come back into your life and shatter you to pieces. Right?"

Waiting for a reply from him, she moved her chair forward and went closer. "Well that's another another news I came to bring, Santiago."

"What are you talking about?"

"Juliette is back, Santiago. She's back. Juliette Saldana...is back."

His mood changed. He was astonished by what his sister said. She's back? That demon is back? She's coming back into his life again? With her lies and deceit. This isn't possible. It can't be.

JULIETTE SALDANA IS BACK......

_____________________________________________________________________________

So what do you think?

Hey, just checked recently and discovered my book is now Chicklit #672. That means my book's popularity is increasing! YAY! ^w^! Thanks you guys. Love you so much! I'm so happy to know my book is good but I still need your opinions on it. TTW is developing each and everyday thanks to you guys! Love y'all so much! xoxo! Keep reading, sharing, commenting and voting and also share your opinions through messages. Thanks!!

OTHER BOOKS OF MINE:

Love Me Not

Secracy: Reign Of The Vampires [ON HOLD!]

Choices

Coming Soon in Late December:

Born Evil

xxxThanks everyone!!!xxx