2//Reunited

Blake
I opened the door and instead of smiling and screaming, my jaw dropped. That is NOT who I expected to be behind that door. "Y-your..t-Tay-Taylor c-ca-canIff...h-how? W-what? H-how?" I stuttered like a freak. I've always had a HUGEEE crush on Taylor ever since Nash showed me a picture a while back. All the sudden my blue eyed bestfriend appeared. A smile grew upon my face. "Oh..my..god." I was about to run when I heard someone clear their throat. That could only be one person...kian. Shit. I spun around, he was mad.
"Why are they at my house?!"
"I-I'm sorry I swear I didn't know they were gonna be here! I swear please I'm sor-" I was cut off by a stinging on my cheek. Kian slapped me. I fell to the ground, crying and holding my cheek. "DUDE WHAT THE HELL?!" I heard Taylor yell. Then I was picked up. I looked up, my vision still blurry from tears but I knew exactly who it was..Taylor.
OMF IM IN TAYLOR CANIFF'S ARMS!! Alright Blake calm down and keep your cool.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head on his chest. He wiped my tears away and kissed my forehead. "Don't cry beautiful. It's okay. He whispered. Shivers went down my spin.
Ugh. This boy's got me fallin hard. But why me?..
"Get yo nasty hands off my baby sister." Kian spat.
"No." Taylor said sternly and turned around and walked out of the house.
"YOU CANT TAKE MY BABY SISTER!" I heard kian yell. Taylor put me in the backseat of what was HIS white corvette and got in next to me. "Nash I'm trusting you with my baby. I swear if you so much as dent her I will kill you." He said referring to the car. "Bro shut up and protect my bestfriend. I'm not gonna hurt the car. Jesus." Nash said and got in. Taylor pulled me against him and I laid my head on his shoulder and started thinking.
What the hell just actually happened? I got up and found Taylor caniff and my bestfriend at my door. Then I got slapped by my brother. And now I'm here. With my celebrity crush since I was 10, and my bestfriend going somewhere. I don't even know where. And I don't have anything with me but my phone which is almost dead. Great.
I was interrupted in my thoughts by Taylor laughing. "We're going back to the house with the rest of the boys, I have a charger for you. And by the way..I've had a crush on you for years.." I could almost feel him smirking at the last part. Shit. I said all that stuff outloud. "I-I.."
"Yeah you thought outloud, you used to do it all the time. You still do." Nash laughed. I smacked him in the back of the head. "Not funny bro!" I giggled. "Dude your gonna make me crash, then Taylor will kill you, not me. And ow!" He said. I giggled. "Whatever." I replied and looked at Taylor. He was already staring at me. I got lost in his eyes . He leaned it..I felt myself moving in too. Our lips connected and let me tell you my stomach went from near my waist, up to my chest. Damn. "TAYLOR MICHAEL CANIFF GET YO NASHTY ASS LIPS OFF MY BESTFRIEND RIGHT NOW!" Nash yelled and we both jumped back. "Ugh Nash what the hell?! You have to ruin all these moments." I crossed my arms and pouted like I was 5. "Meanie." I mumbled. "Sorry, but your my bestfriend and I'm over protective." He replied with no shame. "Well don't be!" I said. He stuck his tongue out at me threw the mirror. I mocked him and did it back. I heard Taylor laugh. I eyed him. "Don't laugh." I said. He stopped. "Sorry.." He mumbled.
Ugh. Boys.