13//News

Taylor
I woke up to the sun shining through my window. I groaned and rolled over. Then I realized, I'm alone. I started to panic and jumped out of bed and ran out of my room. I ran down the hall passed the bathroom. Then I heard crying. I backed up and listened against the bathroom door. "H-he's probably gonna leave me..h-he won't want this..he won't love me..." Blake. What does she mean I won't love her and that I won't want this? What does she mean. I busted the door open. "Blake!" I exclaimed and knelt I'm front of her because she was on the floor up against the tub. "Baby..what's wrong?" I asked, moving hair out of her face. She sobbed and pointed the counter. I turned around and saw what she was looking at...A pregnancy test. I picked it up and it said positive. Then I saw she took 3 and they were all the same. I looked at her and she was sobbing and running her fingers through her hair. I picked her up and set her on the counter. I threw the tests away and wiped her tears and tucked her hair behind her ears. "We're gonna be parents.." I whispered in her face and placed a kiss on her lips.

Blake
This all started when I woke up this morning. I felt like I was going to throw up and I jumped out of bed and threw up everything in me. Then I realized I was late. Then it came to me. I was probably pregnant. But I thought Taylor used protection? I started to panic and I called Rocky and told her. She brought me 3 tests and I gave her a big huge. "Let me know as soon as you get results okay?" She said. I nodded. "I love you." I said as she walked back downstairs to Dillon. I took the tests.
Test 1: +

Test 2:+

Test 3:+
Shit. Shit. Shit!
I started to sob and slid down to the floor and sat against the tub. I started saying all these negative things out loud to myself, but I was interrupted by Taylor busting through. I pointed to the counter and he looked at the tests. He picked me up and sat me on the counter. "We're gonna be parents.." He whispered in his sexy, husky voice, then placed a kiss on my lips. I pulled back and placed my arms around his neck. "Y-your not mad? Y-your n-not gonna l-leave me?" I asked, stuttering. "Blake Elizabeth Lawley, I would never leave you just because your pregnant. Because you know why? It's my fault. I did this to you. Okay? I love you with all my heart and I proved that, didn't I?" He said, calmly. I nodded. "Exactly, this is our child.." He placed his hands on my stomach. "And were gonna be the best kickass parents this kid could ever ask for. Got it? I will be by your side all through this. We'll get through this..together." He said.
"I love you so much.." I whispered. "I love you too babygirl."
"Shit! I gotta tell rocky." I jumped off the counter and started running. Taylor grabbed my arm. "Babe. Remember, your pregnant. You can't run." He chuckled. I fake pouted. "Fine," I huffed and walked down the stairs. Rocky saw me and ran toward me. "So?"
"I'm pregnant."
"O MY GOD!" She screamed in my face. I closed my eyes and plugged my ears. "Dude!" Taylor yelled. "Sorry.." She said. I unplugged my ears and opened my eyes and giggled. "I'm gonna be an aunt. I'm gonna be an aunt." Rocky cheered and danced around the room. All the sudden, Nash and Cameron come in the room. "BLOODY MURDER!" Cameron screamed. "What?" I laughed. "I heard a scream so I jumped to conclusions." He said. I shooke my head. "Your cra-" I was cut off by rocky. "BLAKE AND TAYLOR ARE HAVING A BABY!!!" She screamed. I face palmed myself. "Why.." I mumbled. "YOUR HAVIN A BABEH?!" Cameron yelled. "Yes." I said. "Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah!" He danced around. I looked at Taylor. "What are wrong with these people?" I asked. He chuckled. "I don't know babe. I honestly don't know."