21//Magon Reunion ~ Ending

*3 years later*
Taylor
So it's currently 1:30pm on Friday December 29,2023. Today is the MagCon reunion. We're getting back together, finally!
Let me catch you up on life though.
A/N: when you see this (#) next to the kids name, that's how old they are. K? K.

•Nash met a girl named Julia. They had a kid, Logan. (2)
•Cameron married a girl named Courtney and had twins. Caitlyn and Caden (3)
•Jack J married a girl name Lexi. They had 3 kids. Blake (5), Luke (1) and Michael (4 months)
•Jack G married a girl named Charlotte. They had 2 kids. Hazel (8) and Brian (5)
•Me and Blake are going on 5 years of marriage. Jack is now 8 in 3rd grade and Aria is 3. And Blake is pregnant again. Oh and, we got a puppy, it's a Shitzoo. We named her Bella.
•Mahogany married Jacob (whitesides) and they have 2 kids. Isabella (4) and Rocky(1)
•Dillon and Rocky got married. (We all knew that was gonna happen) they have 3 kids. Taylor (3) Camilla (3, twin sister of Taylor) and Landon (2 and a 1/2)
~~
"TAY YOU READY?!" Blake yelled from upstairs. "YUP!" I yelled back while sitting on the couch with Jack watching Paw Patrol. "Does Aria have to come daddy?" Jack asked. I looked at him with a 'wtf' look. "Uh yeah she has to come, she's your baby sister!" I replied, slightly annoyed. He groaned and and started to fall toward my lap. I grabbed a pillow before he got there and put it on my lap he landed on the pillow. "Why don't you like her?" I asked him while fixing his bandana. He sighed. "Remember how when we went to Mommy's doctor to find out if she was a boy or a girl?"
"Yeah."
"And I said that I feel like your gonna forget me?"
"Mhm."
"Well there. You answered your own question."

I sighed. "Jack, we've told you, we'll never forget you. We love you." I kissed his head.
"Thanks da-"
"What are you guys talking about?" Blake's voice interrupted us. "He feels like we're forgetting him for aria again.."
Blake put Aria down since she's 3 and can walk. And came and picked jack up. "Why would you think that? Maybe we spent a lot of time with her when she was born, but she's 3 now and can walk AND talk. She's just a normal little girl. She doesn't need AS much attention anymore. Okay?"
Jack nodded.
"Okay."
I looked at my phone. "SHIT WE GOTTA GO!" I yelled and ran and picked Aria up and went out the door. Blake and jack follow me and closed the door.

**at the event**
We got there and there were already hundreds of fans lined up at the door. I parked my car and got out and went to get Aria out.

We walked up to the back door, thankfully we got through the fans okay, and I reached for the handle when a lady security guard stopped me. "Hello Taylor. I hate to break this to you but you can't bring fans through the back with you." She said looking at Blake, Jack and Aria.
"Um, I don't know if your a new guard or something but this is my wife and kids so move the fuck outta my way." I spat.
She laughed. "Wow, who would of though that Taylor caniff would lie for some fans." "Excuse me?!" I raised my voice. "These are not 'some fans' this is my family, so get the fuck out of my god damn way before I get you fucking fired!" I screamed in her face. She scoffed. "Fine but don't cry to me when the other security kicks them out ."
I rolled my eyes and pushed her back and walked in the door.
I looked over at Blake, who was looking down. I heard a couple quiet sobs escape her mouth. Was she crying? Why? I stopped and put Aria and jack in the kid area and grabbed her wrist. I spun her around and pulled her body close so it was touching mine and grabbed her waist. Our foreheads rested together. She was still looking down. I lifted her chin up with my index finger so her eyes came in contact with mine. "Baby.." I managed to choke up. Seeing her cry made me break inside. I had both my hands cupping her face, she had her arms around my neck. "T-Taylor.." She choked so it came out as a whisper. "Baby what's wrong?" I asked worried. With that she burst into tears. I quickly picked her up and sat on the couch with her. I opened my mouth to say something but then all the boys walked in screaming yelling. Once they saw me with Blake they all shut up. "Guys, I promise I'll catch up with y'all later but right now can you go to the kids corner. Jack and aria are already there." I asked. They all nodded and brought all their kids over. Once they were gone I lifted Blake's chin up, she was still sobbing. "Baby, what's wrong?" I asked. "STOP!" She screamed and stood up and started pacing around. I jumped a little. What did I do? Is she leaving me? Tears welled in my eyes at the thought. She must of seen my tears because she rushed over to me and sat back on my lap. "Tay I'm sorry.." She whispered. "It's alright hun, just tell me what's wrong.." I said quietly. She just looked down at her stomach and rubbed her hands over it. "It's gone..." She whispered but I don't think I was supposed to hear it, but I did. I lifted her chin up. "What?"
"I-I had a miscarriage..."
A faint, little gasp escaped my mouth as I pulled her into my chest.
~~~~~~
"AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST...THE CANIFF FAMILY! GIVE IT UP FOR TAYLOR,BLAKE,JACK AND ARIA CANIFF!" Mahogany yelled in the microphone as we all ran out. I had Aria in my arms. The crowd screamed. "WASSUP NEW YORK CITYYY!!" I yelled as they screamed more. They were all yelling things but one thing caught my ears. "EW YOU ACTUALLY MARRIED AND FUCKED THAT SLUT?!" Someone yelled. The crowd went silent. I looked over at Blake and she had tears in her eyes. She ran off stage and as soon as she got behind the curtain she took something out of her pocket. "BLAKE NO!!" I screamed. "Can find out who said that and get them out of here!" I yelled and sprinted to Blake and grabbed the blade. "No!" I yelled. She flinched. "W-why Tay? Why me?" She sobbed. "Because baby, your you. Your Blake Elizabeth Caniff. *😏* your not one of those barbie dolls who throw yourself on me, have sex with me and then leave. You don't wear a bunch of cake makeup to make yourself look 'good'. Your unique. All your flaws, they make you,you. And I love you." I point my finger at her. "You." I poked her in the chest. "Only you. You Blake Elizabeth Caniff are the one I'm inlove with." I sat in front of her and took my finger away. She looked down. I lifted her chin with my finger. "Keep your head up princess, your tiara is falling." I whispered and kissed her passionately. She moved herself on my lap and I felt her hot tears fall on my shirt. I pulled back and pecked her lips again. "I love you." I said and whipped her tears. "I love you too."
_________________________________________________________________________
1339 words!😂 YAS! Anyways, I'm sorry I put this book on hold for a while, I wasn't feelin for some reason but then I read all the chapters over and figured you guys really needed me to finish it so here it is. But I might do a sequel instead. Idk.

Love youuussss💋

Comment.🎉 Vote.⭐️ Share.🌺
~lexi💕