9// Boys

**a week later**
Taylor
So, currently me, Blake, Dillon and Blake's friend Rocky, that she met at Coachella, woe are currently sitting in my room, while me and Dillon play video games. Yes, rocky and Dillon are a thing. Dillon asked her out like 3 days after they met.😂 Both the girls are sitting in between our legs, so we have our arms around their shoulders, it makes it harder to play the game but we don't complain. "Hey guys?" Rocky spoke up. Blake looked over at her. "Wassup?"
"We should go on a double date tonight." She said blankly. Blake just shrugged. I leaned down to her ear. "Do you want to babe?" I whispered in her ear biting her ear lobe softly. She tilted her head back a little. "Don't do that..She whispered, so only I could hear.

Blake
"Do you want to babe?" Taylor whispered in my ear and bit my ear lobe softly. My body got weak inside. Ugh this boy. I tilted my head back in pleasure, holding in a moan because Dillon and rocky are in the room. "Don't do that.." I whispered so only Taylor could hear. I could feel him smirk against my skin. "You never answered my, do you wanna go on that date or not? C'mon babe..it'll be fun.." He planted a trail of softly kisses down my neck making a small moan escape my mouth. "Shh there's people here. But your moans are so hot" I giggle and shake my head. "Pervert." I mumbled and get up. "C'mon babe we gotta get ready for this date." I say
"Okay." Taylor replies as I push him back to the floor. "Not you pretty boy." I say smirking and releasing my hand from his shoulder and grabbing Rocky's hand to running out of the room with her. "USE PROTECTION!" I heard Dillon yell. "PISS OFF ASSWIPE!" I yelled back and went to my room with rocky and shut the door. As soon and the door locked we both fell to ground in laughter. We finally caught our breaths and stood up and got ready. I have a white cropped tank top with hot pink roses on it, ripped, light washed jeans with my brown sandals. I curled my hair and put it in a loose ponytail. I did a light smokey eye with a think winged eye liner. Rocky had a mint green cross back tank top, with ripped, black skinny jeans with mint green sandals. She straightened her hair and braided it underneath and put it in a ponytail. Then she had a dark smokey eye with think, winged eye liner (picture of their outfits in media section).
**an hour layer*
After an hour of dancing to music and getting ready we finally grabbed our phones and walked downstairs. "DILLON! TAYLOR! HURRY UP SHITHEADS!" I yelled while rocky burst out laughing. I laughed with her while Taylor walked down with Dillon. "Wow you guys actually clean up nice." I giggled. "Shut it little one." Dillon said. He calls me little one because I'm two years younger than him. I fake pouted and huffed. "Meanie."
"It's alright babe. I'll protect you." Rocky said and put her arm around my shoulder. "Awe thanks babe. I love youuuu." I said holding out the 'u'
"Ya know, if I didn't know them and I wasn't dating one of them, I'd probably think they were an actual couple." I heard Taylor say to Dillon. "Agreed." Dillon replied. I shot them a glare and kissed rocky on the cheek. "Who said we weren't a couple?" I smirked. Taylor's jaw dropped. "What the--" i stopped him by placing my lips on his. "I'm joking." I pulled back, giggling. "Your so hot, yet so dumb, but I love you." I said and smiled. "Whatever let's go." He laced his fingers with mine and we all walked to the car.