10//Kian

**At the restaurant**
Blake
We all walk in the restaurant, Me hand in hand with Taylor and Rocky hand in hand with Dillon. We get sat and order our drinks. As Dillon and Taylor start a conversation, I glance around the restaurant. My head stops dead in its tracks, I feel my face go pale and my eyes widen. "Blake? Babe you okay?" I felt Taylor put his finger under my chin and try to bring me to face him. I resist and my head stays in place.
~~~
Taylor
I was talking to Dillon and I see Rocky glance at Blake, I look over at Blake and her head is turned and she looks like she just saw a ghost. "Blake? Babe are you okay?" I put my finger under her chin and try to turn her head and she resists and her head stays. I follow her eyes and see what she's looking at, Shit. We gotta go. "Guys! We have to go! Now!" I whisper-yell to Dillon and Rocky. "Why?" Dillon asks normally. "I'll explain later, we just have to get Blake outta here before something happens." I said and took Blake's hand but she pulled away. I huffed. "That's it." I mumbled. I picked her up bridal style and ran out. I look back and see Dillon put money on the table and take Rocky's hand and follow us. We get out to the car and I set her down on the trunk. Her face is still white as a ghost and she's shaking like crazy. I cup her face and run my thumb under her eye and place my lips on hers for a quick seconds and stare her dead in the eyes. Her face starts to get color back and a wave of relief crashes over me. "What's wrong? And why did we have to leave?" I heard Dillon come up next to us. Blake skids off the car and before she touches the ground she wraps her legs around me and pulls herself up so her legs are around my waist. She wraps her arms around my neck and grips my shirt like her life's depends on it. She lays her head on my shoulder and I feel something wet. She was crying. I felt so bad. She doesn't deserve this. At all. I rubbed her back and sat her up. "Don't cry baby. It's alright. He can't get you. You have me, Dillon and Rocky. And I know Rocky's a girl but she doesn't take shit from anybody." She cracked a smile at the last part. I placed a 10 second kiss on her lips and ran my fingers through her hair. "Okay wait, somebody please fucking tell me what's happening before I punch someone." Rocky says. "See?" I told Blake. She giggled lightly. "Alright, well--" I start but Blake cuts me off. "sh. I'm telling them." She says and covers my mouth. "When I was looking around the restaurant I saw someone I know, but wish I didn't. But unfortunately I'm related to them. And he was with somebody who Taylor knows who tried to steal him from me. It was Kian, my brother, and Oliva, Taylor's slut of an ex girlfriend."
Dillon
Blake explained everything after we got to the car. She kept going. "Before I was reunited with Nash and met Taylor, I lived with kian, obviously because he my brother." She said in a Duh tone. "Everytime I mentioned something about Nash and wanting to see him again, he would hit and kick me, sometimes punch me. He didn't feed me. I had to sneak downstairs at night when he was asleep to get food. He starved me. I was pain all day, every day. It was horrible. Then one day I got a text from an unknown number telling me to come outside, so I did and Taylor was on my doorstep and Nash was with him. Kian came in and I tried to explain that I didn't invite them, but he slapped me across the face, so Taylor picked me off and brought me to his car and Nash drove us back to the magcon house. And that's where I've been for the last 6 months." She explained, my body was already filled with anger. Blake is like a baby sister to me. Nobody hits my baby sister. Whether it's her actual brother or a stranger. "That's it!" I yelled and walked toward the entrance of the place when Kian walked out with Olivia. Great. He kept walking when I stepped Infront of him. "Get out of my way." He spat. "Are you Kian and Olivia?" I asked like I knew nothing. "Uhhh yeah I'm kian. How do you know Olivia?"
"Oh I don't know, maybe because she's a slut and dated my bestfriend. And you, your a fucking cunt for beating on a girl for mentioning someone's name." I said my voice raising. Kian looked over my shoulder and saw Rocky, Taylor and Blake. "Blake!" He exclaimed and started going toward her. "Nope." I said and connected my fist with his jaw. He fell to the ground. He got up and pushed me to the floor and ran to Blake and grabbed her hair. She screamed. I got out my phone and called 911. I saw rocky kicking and punching kian but her kept hitting and yelling in Blake's face about how worthless she was while Olivia was about to touch Rocky, Rocky turned around and punched her.  10 minutes later the police showed up and put kian and Olivia in handcuffs. I got up and ran to Blake, Rocky and Taylor and tapped Taylor's shoulder. He looked at me. "Moooovee" I said in his face. He fake pouted and moved away from blake. I rushed my 3 steppes toward her and brought her in my arms and wrapped my arms around her waist tightly. I felt her grip the back of my collar on my shirt like her life depended on it. I felt something wet on my shoulder. My baby sister was crying. I sat her up and she was looking down letting her tears fall. I picked her chin up with my finger and placed a kiss on her forehead. "Don't cry. I hate seeing my baby sister cry." I said, moving a strand of hair from her face. She smiled and hugged me. I hugged back. "I love you." She whispered. "I love you too."