18//Oh my god

YO I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVERSSS IM SORRYYYYYYYY

**RECAP**

Taylor
"That's it! I'm done! I've had enough!" I yelled and walked out. She chased me and yelled my name and ran to me and spun me around, connecting our lips. I pulled back instantly, she pulled me closer so our foreheads together.
"Tay, I'm pregnant.."

**PRESENT TIME**
"Baby..I-I..oh my Jesus Christ, baby I'm so sorry..." I whispered since our foreheads were still together, tears rolling down my face. She shook her head against mine and wiped my tears.  She smiled and laced our fingers on both hands, holding them down by our sides. "W-why at you smiling?" I asked her, clearly confused.
"I'm too happy to be mad at you, because we're having another baby together, and that's all I could ask for." She replied and unlaced one of our hands and cupped my face and brought our lips together. I kissed back this time. She pulled away. "I love you so much." She said, creasing my cheek with her thumb. "I love you too, so much more." I replied and pulled away from her and kept our fingers laced together. I started to walk to her car. "Where's your car babe?" She asked.
"I left it home. I walked to my moms and here." I replied.
"Oh okay." She said and kissed my cheek.
I got in the passenger side as she got in the driver side. She slipped her seatbelt on and reached over for my hand. She grabbed it and laced our fingers together and looked over at me. She leaned over to console and kissed me. We had a semi make out session until we go interrupted by a car horn.  We pulled back and looked behind us to see someone waiting for the parking spot we were in. We both burst out in laughter and she pulled out and drove to my moms house.

"Taylor?"

"Yes baby?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Forever?"

"Forever."

A/N: I LITERALLY CANT THESE TWO ARE GOALS AFFFFF😻😻