6//Olivia

**3 hours later**
Taylor
I fluttered my eyes open and surprisingly wasn't blinded by sunlight, it was dark out. Wait what? I looked at the clock. It read '11:36pm' Ugh. Wtff. I sighed and took out my phone and had a text;
Olivia: hey baby. Is your hoe asleep?

Me: umm..yes, Blake is asleep..why?

Olivia: because I wanna see you😏😻

Me: umm..okay??
Wait! Wtf did I just send. Shit.
I felt moving and looked over to see Blake open her eyes. I quickly shut my phone off and slammed it on the night stand. "H-hey babe." I stuttered. Goddamnit Taylor you messed up. Big time. She looked angry/sad/jealous. She reached over and grabbed my phone and before I could take it back, since she knows my password, she opened my phone and saw my texts. Tears welled in her eyes and she threw my phone on my chest and kicked the covered off and ran out. I looked at the time. '1:36am' damnit it's dark out she can't go out there!!
I got up and ran after her. "Blake!" I called. "Baby please!" I had tears coming down my face. I ran up to her and grabbed her waist. "Baby please listen to me I can explain I promise." I whispered against her neck, my tears falling on her skin. I could feel her body tense up when my tears fell. She spun around, her eyes all puffy from crying. She cupped my face and wiped my tears but they kept coming. "Please don't cry..your to pretty to cry.." She whispered in a raspy, cracking voice and she ran her fingers through my hair. I smiled lightly. "Baby I'm so sorry.. Olivia is my ex girlfriend who used me for fame. She took my virginity and then left me for another guy. She's a slut. And when she runs out of guys she crawls back to everyone and repeats everyone. I'll be 100% honest, if I didn't meet you if probably go out and do her again but I found you and you've changed me. Your my everything. I'm not a player anymore. I don't use girls anymore. I've found my one and only. That's you. I love you so much Blake. I just want you to be mine again." At this point I was sobbing  and she was running her fingers through my hair and taking it all in. "Baby it's okay. Your forgivin. And I love you so much. Plus, we were never broken up. I just ran out. We're still together. Okay? I love you." She whispered and wiped my tears. She took her hands out of my hair and laced our fingers together. "Can we go to the beach?" She asked. I nodded and started walking. "Hey Taylor?" She spoke up, still walking. "Yes babe?"
"Do you really love me?" She asked. I stopped dead in my tracks and I could feel tears forming in my eyes.
Oh my god I'm turning into an emotional white girl who's on her period.
"Y-y-you think I d-don't l-l-love you?!" I exclaimed kinda raising my voice. "I-I just asked a q-question!" She stuttered, she looked completely terrified of me. A wave of guilt crashed on me. "I-I'm sorry baby..of course I love you. I will always love your. Forever and always. No matter what happens. Okay?" I said wiping her tears and kissed her softly. It was a passionate kiss. Our lips moved in sync and they fit like puzzle pieces. I pulled back and rested our foreheads Together. "I love you Blake.
"I love you Taylor."