15//Questions

**9 months later**
Blake
So, about 2 months ago me and Taylor went to find out the gender of our baby. It's a boy! We didn't pick a name yet though. We decided to wait til he was born to pick a name. I was currently with Taylor and Jack J in the living room watching TV. I felt something wet between my legs and I thought it was Taylor's water because he had a water bottle in his lap, but then I realized that the cap was on the bottle. My eyes widen. "Um..Taylor.."
"Yeah babe?"
"I think it's time.."  I mumbled, looking down. Then a contraction came. I screamed in pain. "TAYLOR!" I cried. "Shit Jack we gotta go!" He yelled and pick me up bridal style and ran to the car. Contractions kept coming and I kept screaming. He put me in the back seat and got in with me while jack got in the drivers seat. We took off.
**at the hospital**
Taylor picked me up and brought me in. "Someone help! My girlfriend's in labor!" He screamed. A nurse came and brought me to the labor room. "Would you like them two boys to come in with you." I nodded. "Alright what's are their names?"
"Jack Johnson and Taylor Caniff." I replied and screamed from contractions, the nurse walked out. "Jack Johnson and Taylor caniff?" I heard her say. A couple seconds later, jack, Taylor and the nurse came in. She got me settled and opened my legs. It was a little awkward because there's two boys with me but whatever. "Okay Blake it looks like your ready to push. I looked at Taylor and he grabbed my hand and kissed my forehead. "You'll do great." He whispered. I nodded. "are you ready?" The nurse said. I nodded and grabbed jack's hand on my left and Taylor's hand on the right. "Ready! Set! Push!"
I pushed, and screamed because it hurt like a bitch. "Alright alright." The nurse said, and I threw my head back. "Again?"
I nodded.
"Go!"
I pushed and screamed.
**25 minutes later**
I screamed louder than before and seconds later I heard baby cries. I threw my head back in pain. I looked at Taylor, he had tears in his eyes. I then looked over at jack, he was the same way. "You did it.." Jack whispered and smiled. "Yeah..I did..would you go call rocky, Dillon, and Cam?" I asked. He nodded and walked out. I looked over at Taylor. "Baby you did it." He smiled and connected our lips. It felt so good. I pulled back when I felt a small body on my chest. I looked down and there he was, my newborn baby boy. I picked him up off my chest and laid him in my arms. "Taylor he looks like you." I said in a little raspy voice and looked at him. "Yeah..he does. But he has your eyes." He smiled. "What do you wanna name him?" He asked. "How bout..." I thought for a minute. "Jackson Taylor Caniff?.." Right as I said that 4 boys and a girl walked it. "Blake!" Rocky exclaimed and ran to my side. "Oh my god he looks like Taylor.."  She said. "I know.." I replied. "Um I heard my name as we were walking in?." Jack said. "Yeah..because that's his name." Taylor said gesturing to the baby boy in my arms. "Are you serious?!" He exclaimed. I nodded. "I mean c'mon. You've been by my side since day one. Ever since me and Nash got in that fight and he moved out, you've became my best friend. Plus threw this pregnancy, you've been there the whole way. Your honestly the best bestfriend I could ask for. I love you, and I thought, to show you how much you mean to me,I decided to name my kid after you." By the time I was done, jack was in tears and Taylor had the biggest smile on his face. Jack ran to Taylor and hugged him. Taylor chuckled. "Your such a girl." Taylor said. I giggled. "Can I hold him?" Rocky asked. I nodded, I handed jack to her. Jack came over and hugged me. "Thank you so much."  He whispered. "Your so welcome." I whispered back and kissed his cheek.
"Jackson Taylor Caniff born on August 8,2015 at 2:45am to Taylor Michael Caniff and  Blake Elizabeth Lawley." The nurse said while making his birth certificate. "Oh yeah, not for long." Taylor smirked.
"What?" I asked confused.
He got down on one knee. My eyes widen and I look around the room and everyone was smirking. "Blake, I love you so much and I wanna spend the rest of my life with you and our baby. I wanna make you the happiest person in the world. Your my queen. I love you so much.Blake, will you marry me?" He pulled out a blue box and opened it to show a beautiful, shiny diamond ring. I had tears in my eyes and rolling down my face. Happy tears of course. I nodded. "Yes." I said happily and got out of my bed and jumped in his arms and connected our lips. "I love you so much." He pulled. "Ya know, your so romantic purposing in a hospital room." I smirked and giggled. "Yeah yeah I know." He chuckled and slid the ring on my finger.
You can definitely say this was the best day ever!