14//Jack and Jack

Blake
I heard the door open after everyone calmed down. I saw Jack and Jack's faces appear. "JACK!" I yelled and jumped up and ran to him and hugged him tightly. Ever since I moved in, Jack and I are really close. "Hey B. I've missed you." He squeezed me. Ya see, jack and jack have been on tour for the last 3 months. "Fine. I'll just go hug your boyfriend." I heard Jack G huff and stomp over to Taylor. I laughed and let go of jack and went over to Jack G and wrapped my arms around his waist from behind. "Hey." I said, smiling. He turned around and hugged me. "Hi." He replied, chuckling. "Guess what?"  I said.
"What."
"I'm-" I was cut off.
"HER AND TAYLOR HAD SEX AND DIDN'T USE PROTECTION AND NOW SHE'S PREGNANT!" Rocky screamed.
"ROCKY!" I yelled. "SHUT IT!"
"Oops.." She said and hid her face in Dillon's chest. I looks at jack and jack, their jaws were dropped. "Close your mouths bruhs." I closed their mouths. "Y-your pregnant?!" Jack J exclaimed. I nodded. "OMG OMG OMGG IM GONNA HE AN UNCLEEE!" He yelled. I giggled. "Your just like everyone else." I Said and walked to Taylor and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Hey sexy." He whispered and pecked my lips. I smiled. "Hi daddy." I giggled. "This child is gonna grow up to be just like his/her father." He smiled. "Absolutely."