3//Feelings

1 month later
Blake
A month. A month of being free.  A month of not being abused by kian for talking back. A month of no cutting. A month since Nash and Taylor saved me from hell. It's been a month of happiness.
-
"BLAKE WAKE UP WAKE UP! BLAKEEEE!" I was woken up with Nash screaming in my ear. I groaned and kicked him in the stomach. "Get the fuck out!" I yelled. "No" "Fine. Two can play this game."  I smirked and screamed. "TAYLORRR!" I was an actor so I could make myself cry so I did. At that moment I heard the stairs being rumbled with noise and then Taylor was in my door way, and on my bed next to me holding me in his arms. I furrowed my eyebrows. "What are you doing?" I asked barley able to breath. "Protecting you." He said resting his head on mine. "No." I said pushing him off onto the floor. "Owee" he fake cried. "Awe c'mere baby.." I said in a baby voice teasing him. He got up and jumped on my bed and rested his head in my lap avoiding all eye contact possible. Why? I just shrugged it off and played with his hair/bandana. Me and Taylor have actually became really close. Honestly, I feel guilty for this..but I think I've fallen in love with my bestfriend. Not Nash. Taylor. And it's bad because I don't think he feels the same.
"That actually hurt ya know.." He said snapping me out of my thoughts, still avoiding eye contact. I finally had enough and I grabbed his face and faced it toward me only find the boy who I've fallen for to have a black eye, busted lip and a tear stained face with tears still running down his face. A wave a guilt rolled over me like I've just been hit in the face with a brick.
"Oh my god." I whispered, tears brimming my eyes. I couldn't take this. I hurt this boy, badly. Like he just got jumped. I lifted his head and laid it on my pillow and got up and ran out of my room to my bathroom. I locked the door and slid down the back, tears streaming down my face, a sob escaping my mouth every so often. "I hurt the love of my life.." I said out loud to myself. "I hurt him and I can't do anything about it." I kept talking to myself. I ruined my chance with him. I'm so stupid. I hate myself. My thoughts were interrupted by banging on the door. "BLAKE! OPEN THE DOOR! please.." The voice cracked and I could tell it was crying. I knew exactly who it was...Taylor. I got up and opened the door. My was face was tears stained with tears still running. I went to hug him, but when I got him he grabbed my face and connected our lips. It was a slow, passionate kiss. My arms went around his neck and his hands let me go and held my waist, closing the space between our bodies. He pulled back and rested our foreheads together and laced our hands together. "Blake. I freakin love you." He whispered. He minty breath blowing on my face. A smiled crept upon my face. "Taylor. I freakin love you too." I giggled and connected our lips again. "One question." He pulled back, foreheads connected. "Yes?" "Will you, Blake Elizabeth Lawley, will you let me call you mine and be my girlfriend?"