16//Baseball

**5 years later**
Blake
"JACK! TAYLOR! LETS GO WERE GONNA BE LATE!" I yelled up the stairs and both boys came running down the spiral staircase in the middle of our house. Oh I forgot to mention this but Taylor and I got married a month after jack was born, and now it's 2020 and Taylor is 23, Jack is 5 and I am 21. Taylor is on a the state baseball team and right now we are getting ready for his game. All the sudden there are 2 brown haired boys standing front of me, one being my husband and one being my son. "Hi mommy!" Jack exclaimed! "Hi baby." I replied. "Hi mommy." Taylor smirked. "Hey.." I replied, teasing him a little. He fake pouted. "That's all I get? The kid gets 'hi baby' and I get 'hey..'?" He huffed and walked to the kitchen. I turned on the TV and put on Mickey Mouse and say jack down and ran to the kitchen.
I got to the kitchen and Taylor had his back turned toward me. I smirked and walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Hi daddy." I whispered in his ear. I could feel him smirk. He turned around and placed his hands on my waist and dug his fingers in my hips, which made me squeal a bit. He smirked and bit his lip. I wrapped my arms around his neck and sooner than later my lips were on his. Our lips melted into one. It wasn't one of our passionate kisses. He started it like that but I made it rough. He swiped my bottom lip with his tongue and I immediately let him in. Our tongues danced with each other while I pulled on the ends of his hair. He moaned in my mouth which made me smirk. I pulled back for breath, and I could feel his bulge against me since our bodies were touched together. I smirked and slowly moved my hand down his body touching ever part and stopped at his bulge and rubbed it. He moaned and threw his back. "Blake! Don't do this.." He moaned. "Shh baby, there's a kid in the other room." I smirked teasing the shit out of him. I removed my hand and pecked his lips once more and turned on my heel and walked back to the living room, leaving him in shock, with a bulge in his pants.

Taylor
Holy. Shit. She just did that to me! Ugh she does that all the time! But it feels so good! Ooh tonight's gonna be good😏
"TAYLOR LETS GO!" I heard Blake yell.
"YEAH DADDY LETS GO!" I heard jack yell. I chuckled and went to the living room. I picked jack up and went over to Blake and wrapped my arm around her waist. "Tonight's gonna be fun babe." I whispered I'm her ear. She bit her lip and smirked. I walked out to the car and put jack in the back seat and got in the passenger side. Blake jumped in the driver side and stuck the key in the ignition.
**after game** (I'm to lazy to write the game✌️😂)
So we won, 10-3. We killed it! My mom said she was taking jack so me and Blake have the house to our selves.
~~~~~
Blake
Me and Taylor walked inside and right away Taylor pushed my against the wall and trapped me by putting a hand above my head and another one on my hip. He smashed his lips on mine and brought us to the floor. I flipped us over so I was straddling him.
**25 minutes later**
We both reached our high and he groaned and rolled off me and wrapped his arm around my waist and grabbed a blanket and pulled it over us. I cuddled into his side and closed my eyes with my hand on his chest. "That was amazing babe." He whispered in a husky, sexy voice. "Mhm." I nodded and soon fell into a deep sleep.