4//Confessions

Taylor
Blake pushed me off the bed and I bashed my head off her night stand  and I don't think she noticed because she teased me in a baby voice. I hid my tears and laid my head in her lap avoiding eye contact. Once I said something she grabbed my face and look at my face and started tearing up and ran out. I felt horrible because it wasn't her fault because I shouldn't of come up here. I ran after her. I heard her talking so I just listened. "I hurt the love of my life.." She said. What? She loves me? Shit..
"BLAKE OPEN THE DOOR!" I yelled. She wouldn't open and I started to cry. "Please.." I sobbed. She opened the door and started coming into a hug. Instead I cupped her face and connected our lips. I pulled back and rested out foreheads. "Blake..I freakin love you." I whispered. "Taylor. I freakin love you too." She whispered. I smiled and connected out lips again. "One question?" I asked. "Yes?"
"Will you, Blake Elizabeth Lawley be my girlfriend?" I asked nervously. She smiled and nodded. "Yes. A million times yes." She said and connected our lips which turned out to a make out session. "I love you so much, and I promise you that I will always be here to protect you and never let anyone hurt you. If anyone hurts you or makes you uncomfortable, let me know okay baby?" I told her. She nodded. "I promise." She pecked my lips and ran out of the bathroom. "NASHHYYYYYY!" She yelled. Oh damn. "NO BLAKE DONT TELL!" I yelled and ran after her. I finally caught her and grabbed her waist, covered her mouth and brought her to her room and shut the door. "Listen, I love you and I wanna tell people your mine. But it hasn't even been 5 minutes..can we please wait just a little bit? Please.." I asked and sat with her and pulled her into my lap. "Okay..I'm sorry." She said her voice cracking. "Don't cry babygirl it's okay I promise." I calmed her down. "Can we go somewhere?" She asked. "Sure, wanna go to the skate park?" I asked. "YES!" She yelled and shot up. "Now leave so I can get ready." She said and pushed me out.