11(pt.2)//Stay with Me

Taylor
Ugh what did I do?! I lost my one and only..I'm such an asshole. She probably hates me now...I can't do this anymore. If she doesn't love me, then I don't belong here...
I grabbed my knife off my dressed and put against my wrist. "I love you Blake.." I whispered and slid the knife. Tears slipped from my eyes and I groaned in pain. I made cuts all the from my wrist to my forearm, on both arms. I suddenly started getting dizzy and my vision got blurry. Yes I'm dying! I thought. I heard my bedroom door open. "Tay-?" Someone started. "TAYLOR!" They screamed and ran downstairs.
Blake
"I'm gonna go talk to Tay..okay?" Nash whispered. I was asleep, so I just groaned and rolled over. I heard him get up and go upstairs. But then he came back. "BLAKE GET UP TAYLOR'S UNCONSCIOUS!" I shot up. "WHAT? NO!" I ran in and knelt besides him and took his hand. "Taylor stay! Stay with me please!" I yelled. The his face went pale.
Taylor
**15 minutes later**
I heard sniffing. My fingers were interlocked with someone else's. Someone was running their fingers through my hair. "Baby please, please wake up.." Blake. Blake was here, still. I finally had the power to flutter my eyes open. I looked at her. "Baby.." I said but it came out in a raspy whisper. "Taylor oh my god! Your okay!" She cried. I pulled her onto my chest and wrapped my arms Round her tightly. "Yes babe, I'm here. And I'm on leaving." I kissed her head. She looked up at me and didn't say anything, just connected my lips with hers. "I love you." She mumbled in between kisses. 
"I love you too."