7//Forgivness

Taylor
So today is June 5th. Me and Blake have been dating for 2 months now and she and I are currently 'not on speaking terms' according to her because I didn't get her anything for our anniversary and I know your thinking, your a terrible boyfriend. I know,I know, I'm not though. Her present is being givin to her this morning. Plus, it's a 3 day present, so I'll be forgivin in no time because she's been talking about this, FOREVER! I got her Coachella tickets.
________
I went to my wardrobe and picked out a pair of nice, not ripped black skinny jeans, a white polo, collar shirt and some black vans. I went to my bathroom and gelled my hair up into a quiff, kind of thing. Idek don't judge me. I decided that I had to look nice so I laid off on my bandana. I know, weird right. Oh well, it's for Blake so it's worth it. I checked myself in the mirror and was satisfied, so I ran downstairs to find Blake and Nash on the couch, watching tv. She looked over at my and furrowed her eyebrows. I could kinda see a bit of hurt in her eyes. Why? Why does she look hurt?
"Bro why do you look like your going on a date?" Nash spoke up. Ohh that's why. "WHAT?" I yelled and saw Blake flinch. I sighed and walked over to her, I knelt down in front of her. "Blake I'm not going on a date, I promise. The only date I'm going on is with you, today actually, and you wanna know where?" I stared in her eyes and took her hands and laced her fingers with mine. "W-where?" She stuttered, kinda looking like she wanted to kill me. With my free hand, I took the tickets out of my pocket and placed them in her free hand. She looked down at them, a huge grin from ear to ear formed on her face and she slowly picked her head up and looked at me. "Taylor. Michael. Caniff..YOU GOT ME TICKETS TO COACHELLA?!" She screamed in excitement. I smiled and knelt on one knee and took her hands. "Will you Blake Elizabeth Lawley, go to Coachella with me and the boys?" I asked her. She didn't respond, she just jumped up off the couch and tackled me to the floor and smashed her lips on mine. She pulled back, smiling. "I'll take that as a yes?"
She nodded her head.
"You know the first day is today, right?"
"WHAT?!" She screamed and got up off me and helped me up. "I got get ready, I have nothing to wear, I gotta go to the mall, I gotta do my hair, I gotta find a good dress and heels, I gotta get money, I gotta ge-" she babbled on but I cut her off by covering her mouth. "Babe. Listen, I already called mahogany over here. She's bringing you an outfit, and she said she was gonna do your hair and makeup, okay? Calm down." I said and took my hand down. She looked up at me and wrapped her arms around my neck. "I am more fucking in love with you now, then I have ever been ever since Nash showed me a picture like 4 years ago." She smiled and pulled my head down and connected our lips. My hands found her waist and our kiss was slow and passionate. Our lips moved in sync until we hears a bunch of 'awes' from behind us. I smiled and pulled back. "I love you too."
____________________________________________________________