Leaving For Tour

You stood looking at him packing his many suitcases. You had come over to help him but was to distraught to, he seemed unphased which made you even more sad. You pouted when he looked at you but he only grinned.

"Stop that angel." he said continuing to fill his clothes in the suitcase. You pouted even more now going into the living room and sitting on the couch with folded arms just like a toddler. After about twenty minutes Louis came into the room and looked down at you.

"Is my little baby angry?" he cooed down in a playful baby voice at you. You nodded looking at him.

"And why is that?" he continued in his same voice.

"Because you're leaving today and I am gonna miss you so much Lou." you replied as he sat next to you. He pulled you into his side where you draped a hand on his chest taking in his sexy scent.

"I'm gonna miss you to love but we'll only be separated for a little while and I'll be back before you know it." he said grinning at you. You glared back at him,

"Three months isn't a long time to you but for me the days get longer and longer each week." you sighed. He just chuckled.

"Well if you're gonna miss me so much why don't we get it on a little before I have to leave you know so you'll have something to remember me by." he grinned cheekily. You smirked as you turned and straddled him. He attacked your lips instantly with his grabbing your bum and pulling your body closer to his. You wrapped your arms around his neck entangling your hands in his brown lush hair. You tugged a little on it making him give out a little moan. You unattached your lips and put them on his neck kissing and sucking hard on his sweet spot, sure to mark him as your own. He let out a whimper as your hands found their way under his shirt and you began touching his toned chest. He squeezed your bum as you got rid of his shirt followed by yours. He smirked down at your chest, kissing it and unhooking your bra. You began to grind your hips into his as he kissed all along your chest sending you into a high. Just then his phone began to ring. He stopped and answered it. When he hung up you frowned at him knowing the time had come. You got off of him as he stood up grabbing his luggage.

"What are you doing love get up we have to go now." he smiled at you. "

What are you talking about Louis 'we'?" you asked rolling your eyes at him and sorting your hair out

"You're coming with me obviously you didn't actually think that I would be able to survive three months without you did you." He chuckled and placed his hand on his chest as he continued to laugh as you just glared at him.

"You know my mum said no Lou."

"Oh did she now? I spoke to her yesterday and she said yes, I can be quite convincing you know, she packed your stuff and is dropping it off at the airport for you." Your eyes widened as you ran into Louis'awaiting arms.

"I love you so much you know" you exclaimed kissing him deeply. He smirked and pulled away,

"I love you too my baby now let's get going we can finish what we started on the plane." You smiled as you both left excited for your new adventure.