He's Having An Affair With You

You sat on the hotel bed with mixed emotions. You were having an affair with Louis Tomlinson from One Direction. He was married to Eleanor and you were just there. You wanted him but yet you knew it was wrong. Things had changed and you realized you didn't only want his body, you had grown to love him. The front door opened and Louis walked in grinning at you. "Hey love" he said sexily walking over to you and kissing your lips softly. "Hi Lou" you whispered back. "What's up?" he asked noticing your somber demeanor immediately. He sat next to you looking at you concerned. "Nothing" you whispered smashing your lips to his, distracting him. You straddled his lap grinding on him making his boner grow under you. "Let's go to the room" you said as he lifted you up and carried you to the bed room laying you down softly on the mattress. A few minutes later all your clothes were discarded of and he was thrusting into you. Your hands tangled in his hair his holding your hips. You kept eye contact the whole time. It was like making love not just sex. You loved him so much but how could you? This was just an affair right. He leaned down and pecked your lips softly before kissing down your neck. "Lou" you moaned as his thrusting became shaky and you both cummed in unison. He collapsed next to you, taking you in his arms and kissing your forehead lovingly. "Thank you Y/N" he whispered out, "I could just stay like this forever" he continued. You gulped knowing he was lying to you, he was married to someone else. You quickly untangled yourself from his arms and got off the bed. He looked at you with furrowed eyebrows. You snatched your underwear from the floor quickly putting them on as well as your bra. "Uhhh what are you doing Y/N ?" he asked sitting on the edge of the bed. You didn't reply you just threw your dress on and your shoes and made to leave but his hand held on to your wrist spinning you around to face his sad face. "What's wrong?" You felt the tears on the edge of your eyes. "I don't think we should do this anymore" you whispered. His was in shock, his mouth and eyes wide open. "Wh.. what? Why love?" "Why Louis? Why because it's not right ok! Because you're married and it's not fair to you or me or even Eleanor!" you screamed pulling away from him. "You know my marriage is horrible babe" he said. "Yea but it's a marriage Louis. And if it was so horrible you would get divorced! It's just not fair Louis, I don't want to do this again because..." you stuttered. "Because what?!" he asked folding his arms in anger. "Because I LOVE YOU!" you screamed in his face. He gulped looking at you sadly, "Y/N I..." he began. "No stop" you said before running out of the hotel room. You got into your car and drove while crying back to your place. You collapsed on your bed and cried and cried and cried. You became almost depressed. The following day you were wallowing on the couch watching soaps and eating from a huge tub of ice cream. The bell rang. You groaned and got up of the couch trudging to the door. You opened it and grumpily said, "What?" You looked up and saw Louis. "What the fuck are you doing here? We said never to meet by any of our houses." you whispered pulling him inside and shutting the door. He smashed his lips to yours. You pulled away, "I told you we need to stop" you said avoiding eye contact. "You're right we need to stop this affair and move on to a relationship" he grinned at you. "What are you saying?" you asked completely confused. "I told Eleanor I don't love her and guess what she doesn't love me either we agreed to get divorced because I love you" he said pulling you close. "Are you kidding?" you asked crying now. He wiped away your tears. "No I love you Y/N" he said pecking your lips. "I love you to Lou" you replied smashing back your lips to his.