He Gets Scared

WARNING, I WROTE THIS A LONG TIME AGO 

You and your boyfriend Louis, were walking down the bustling streets of the Big Apple. "Where should we go Y/N?" Lou asked you beings you knew the city better than he did. "I think we should go to Central Park." You said with a big smile. He nodded and you took his hand guiding him to the park. As you were walking you spotted out of the corner of your eye a flock of pigeons. You were hoping by the time you got up to them, that they would have flown away when suddenly, you were losing the circulation in your hand. You heard a slight scared noise coming from Louie's mouth. Another large flock of pigeons had landed right in front of him. Turning around didn't help, because you guys were basically surrounded. "Y/N... I don't like pigeons." He whispered to you, in fear that if he spoke any louder they'd attack him. You knew how to comfort him, so you jumped in front of him, and yelled, "I'LL PROTECT YOU FROM THESE PIGEONS!" You ran through the mob of pigeons, and they all flew away. You skipped back over to your boyfriend, "I saved you Lou." You said with a wink. He laughed, "Thank you Y/N!" He wrapped his arms around your neck and jumped. "YOU'RE MY HERO." and thanked you with a kiss.