Knots

"Haven't you ever done this before?" You questioned your best friend's friend as you helped babysit his little sisters. Louis looked over at you to see the string bracelet already stretching down to form more of a necklace. "No, wait, do that again. I can't get it right." You were trying to make Mexican friendship bracelets and he was doing really bad. The girls and Harry had gotten what to do, but Louis was still sitting next to you, the string knotted in random spots and loosely tangled everywhere else. "Oh, Louis, you could knot anything. Here, let me help you." You reached for the string, your hand bumping against his, sending a shock from your fingertips to your heart. You had a huge crush on him which Harry knew, but being the best friend that he is, he made sure to push you and Lou together as many times as possible. Louis leaned over and whispered, "Maybe someday I can tie the knot with you." He winked and you blushed. Later that evening, before you left for home, he pulled you aside and asked if you'd like to go out on a date sometime. "Knot that you can say no." he winked and twisted the knotted string that encircled his wrist, waiting patiently for your stuttered reply of "Yes."