Sickness

Louis had woken up, to your side of the bed empty. "Bubs, where you a- Oh" He muttered, as he saw the en-suite bathroom light from under the door. He threw the duvet from his body, and knocked on the bathroom door, with his knuckles. "Baby... You okay?" He asked, as you retched in reply. "Go back to bed, Lou... I'm okay" You muttered, as he rested his forehead against the door. "Babe, let me in" He said, as you puked one more time, before standing up on shaky legs. Your hands, weak and shaking, managed to open the door to the bathroom, a weak smile on your lips. "See, I'm fine now. Don't worry" You said, as he gave you a look, causing you to sigh.

"Okay, fine... I'm sick. I think the salmon I had last night was off, or not cooked prope-" You were soon cut off, when you felt a wave of nausea run through your body, making you turn back to the toilet.

"Oh, sweetheart" Louis whispered, as he grabbed a hairband from the side of the sink, tying your hair back away from your face. His hand found its way to the middle of your back. He sat on the tiled floor, his legs either side of you as you fell back onto him. "You okay?" He asked, as you nodded softly, closing your eyes. "I'm gonna suggest we move to the bedroom... Only because my boxers are not thermal, and my bum is getting cold" Louis said, as you giggled, watching as he stood up. His hands stretched to you.

Once you were laid in bed, he kissed your forehead, before running into the bathroom and grabbing the bucket from under the sink. "I'm going to run downstairs and make you some green tea... Then I'll be back" He said, as you nodded slightly, watching him walk to the door. You cuddled deeper into the duvet, listening the sound of Louis' feet padding along the floor getting further and further away.

When he came back up, he carried a tray with a plate of dry biscuits and crackers on, and two mugs of warm tea. "Baby... Sit up and have something to eat" Louis whispered, as he placed the tray on the middle of the bed, sitting beside you cross legged. "I am never, ever going to that restaurant again, Tommo..." You groaned, as he chuckled, leaning over and kissed your forehead. "If I'm being completely honest with you, I hated it there anyway..." He admitted, as he picked his mug of tea up, taking a small sip. "Thank you for this, Lou" You said, eating a dry cracker from the plate. "My pleasure, sweetheart... You're my girl, and it's my duty to look after you" He said, as you smiled widely, cuddling into his side.