Best Friends

Louis sat on the edge of your bed looking at you as you got dressed for your first date with a colleague at work, Greg. You brushed your hair as Louis admired you. He was your best friend and you loved him so much. You guys were really close, since you were little you grew up next door to each other. Then he got famous but never forgot you, he visited you a lot so that it was not weird. He even brought you on tour with him. Now he was on a break and came to stay with you for a while. You did want to be more than friends but he never made a move so you decided you had to move on. You were going to try with Greg. "Lou you're creeping me out" you joked teasing him in the mirror. "What?" he asked confused. "Stop staring at me" you laughed. He grinned cheekily coming up behind you and wrapping his arms around your waist. "Well you look so sexy in this I can't help myself" he whispered sending chills down your spine. You rolled your eyes pulling away from him. "Whatever" you said looking for your purse now. "What are you looking for Y/N?" he asked with a playful tone. "Not now Lou I'm already running late" you replied looking under the bed but not finding it. You looked up and saw Lou grinning holding up your purse. "Give it to me" you demanded walking up to him. "For a price" he said. You glared at him grabbing for your purse but he kept it out of your grasp. "Not funny, Greg'll be mad" you said. "Well then he's a douche" he replied jokingly. "Louis please" you begged showing him your pouty face that you knew he couldn't resist. "Not fair" he groaned handing you your purse. "Ok I'll be back before eleven, don't trash my house please" you said kissing his cheek and leaving. On your date you couldn't fully focus on Greg, for some reason your mind kept going back to Louis. Everything reminded you of him. This was how it always was. This was why you never had a relationship work out because you kept comparing them to Louis. Greg realized you weren't focused on him so the date dragged on. Afterward you drove home. You entered your house seeing Louis curled up with a comforter on the couch. You smiled joining him. "How was Greg?" he asked and you swore you heard a hint of jealousy in his voice. "What's wrong with you?" you asked. He scoffed getting away from you and storming up the stairs to your bedroom. You sighed following him. "What is it Lou?" you questioned as he lay in bed with just a pajama bottoms on. You had to will yourself not to stare at his amazingly sexy body. "I'm on tour all the time and I chose to come here and see you my best friend but you go out with Greg" he spat out Greg's name. You rolled your eyes at him. "Sorry I don't stop my life for you Louis because you don't stop yours for me either" you muttered. He scoffed again pulling the sheet over himself and facing the wall. You groaned, "Your such a child" but he didn't respond. You changed out of your clothes and grabbed one of Louis' shirts that was on the table throwing it on. You just had on that and a pantie but Louis had seen you in much less before. You crawled into bed looking at his naked back. You saw the muscles move as he breathed, it was so sexy. You rested your hand around his mid section pulling yourself to cuddle into his back. "Lou, I'm sorry please don't be angry with me you're right I should have stayed home with you" you whispered but he didn't flinch. You hated when he was angry with you. You got off the bed and went over to his side squeezing yourself in the little space that was between him and the edge of the bed. He glared at you while you smiled sweetly at him. "Lou boo please forgive... Ahhh you had almost fallen off the bed but his strong arms pulled you back to safety. He scooted around giving you more space on the bed. He didn't say a word, he just rolled onto his back staring at the ceiling now. You crawled on top of him, straddling his lap. You admired his face that was no longer angry, it was more sad now. You hated even more when he was sad. You bent down so that your faces were inches apart. You touched his nose with yours. "Why are you sad?" you whispered and before you knew it his lips were moving against yours. You kissed him back not believing how good it felt. He pulled away, "I'm sorry I acted like an ass I just was jealous because I love you" he said genuinely. You smiled so wide, "I love you to Lou" you whispered kissing him again.