Pregnant

"Good morning, beautiful" Louis whispered, his voice was raspy and his breath warm against you skin. He had an arm laid out over your tummy, with his fingers hooked under your shirt. The tips drawing soft circles into your aching muscles. "How are you feeling, m'love? Sick? Hungry? Tired?" He wondered, as you rolled onto your side to face him, your nose nudging at his jaw. "Oh, you just want some cuddles. C'mere then. Give your old man a hug" He chuckled, his chest rumbling and his body shuffling softly causing the sheets beneath you to rustle.

"You're not old, Tommo. I think you're looking very dashing for a near 27 year old" You winked up at him, before letting your head drop to his bare shoulder. "I'm feeling a bit nauseated, Louis. Baby Tommo isn't making me feel too pleasant today" You muttered through clenched teeth, your nostrils flaring as you took deep breaths in. Puffing your cheeks out to let out the deep breaths. "I'm 2 months, and I'm already starting to get pissed off" You groaned, as Louis let out a soft laugh and pressed a kiss to your head.

"Hey... All these hormones will pay off. We get a little baby at the end of this. How great is that?" He grinned, placing a soft pat to the dip in your back. He could hear your stomach churning, abd he watched as your skin paled up and became a ghostly grey colour. "You alright, love? You want to go to the bathroom?" He wondered, as he looked into your ashen eyes and watched your head nod slowly. "C'mon then" He whispered, as he kicked the duvet from both of your bodies and shuffled off the bed. His legs were bare, with his hips adorned by a pair of loose boxer shorts. His chest was bare, and his hair was pillow-messed, but he didn't mind.

Yeah, he loved to look perfectly styled, but he felt comfortable no matter what he looked like around you. Like you say, he could always wear a black bin liner and you would still say he was the sexiest husband on the planet.

"We need to get breakfast ready for 9:30. 45 minutes. Liam and Soph are coming by, remember?" Louis reminded, as you nodded slowly and gripped hold of his hand. Your feet hit the cold tiles and before you knew it, Louis had lifted the lid of the toilet bowl up just in time as you dropped to your knees. "S'it, baby. Get it all up. You'll feel better after" He whispered, as he rubbed your back with a warm palm, his knees bending as he crouched behind you and held your hair back with his other hand.

"I'm starting to consider that this baby aill be our one and only child. I'm not going through this again" You muttered, as you reached across and ripped some toilet paper from the roll. "Vomiting makes me feel very unpleasant and disgusting" You whispered, dropping the paper into the bowl and flushing the chain.

"You feeling okay to come down for a pot of tea? I'll make your favourite. Peppermint" He grinned, holding your forearms tightly as you pushed yourself up from the ground.

"That sounds perfect.."

• • • •

"So, we went to board the plane and as we get to the entrance where the cabin crew checks the tickets, Liam realises that he's left our boarding passes and our passports on the desk. Like... He leaves the most important things behind! How do you do that?" Sophia laughs, as you splutter out a soft giggle from the rin of your glass. The smell of orange juice seeming to calm your stomach. "So... That was pretty much France in a nutshell. How was the honeymoon? We never saw you after you came back" She smiled, as she dug her fork into Liam's leftover hash brown.

"Uh... It was good. I'm glad we waited a few weeks till after the wedding. It was peaceful and near-empty. And very warm and relaxing" You smiled, as Louis gave your knee a squeeze. "Yeah. It was good. We had fun. Louis got drunk a few nights, had a go on the karaoke, embarrassed the heck out of me. Ya'know, the usual" You giggled, watching as Liam gave Louis a hi-five, with loud bellowing laughs following soon after.

"Was there any hanky panky on the trip? No sex in the ocean, or sneaky quickies by the pool?" Liam teased, your head turning to look right at Louis. "Oh, there was! See that look!" He laughed, as he cut up the bacon strip on his plate.

"We did, obviously. It was our honeymoon, what do you expect? We had to consumate the marriage" Louis winked, groaning as you kicked at his foot. "What? That's what newly-weds do! Honeymoon sex" He grinned, as he brought a spoonful of beans to your lips.

"Don't. I think I'm going to puke. Beans are making me feel queasy" You whined, pushing yourself away from the table, and shuffling into the downstairs toilet, leaving the door slightly ajar in cause Louis wanted to pop in and relax you.

• • • •

"Love, Louis asked me to come in and see if you're alright. You feeling okay?" Liam wondered as he stepped into the bathroom, sitting on the edge of the tub beside the toilet. Your head was resting on your folded arms, your eyes closed and breathing shallow as you tried not to vomit up the breakfast. "Get it up, lovely. It's okay" Liam whispered, as he pressed a palm to your upper back and gave it a soft rub.

"I'm fine. I just, haven't been feeling too pleasant recently. We had chinese last night and that never settles on my tummy" You giggled softly, before tilting your head into the bowl and gagging softly. "Tell Louis I'll be fine. He knows I'll be okay after a while" You smiled and wiped your mouth with the back of your hand.

You looked to Liam, who was staring absentmindedly at the pieve of photographic paper on the side of the sink. Your eyes cast over to where to sonogram laid, and you mentally cursed at Louis for leaving it on show.

"Is that- Is that a sonogram?" Liam whispered, his shoes squeaking on the tiled floor as he walked the space of the small bathroom and reached for the image. "The sickness? Is it, is it morning sickness? Are you- You're pregnant?" Liam gasped, his mouth dropping open.

You gulped softly, and snatched the image from him, folding it up and placing it in your pocket. "We were meant to tell all of you this weekend. Get you altogether for a meal and tell you" You muttered, as you flushed the chain and look back up at Liam. His cheeks were flushed and his eyes were wide as he looked at you, dropping his eyes to your tummy.

"You're pregnant? From the honeymoon. Oh my god, that's amazing. Wow..." He whispered, pulling you into a hug. "How far along?"

"I'm 2 months gone" You whispered, and smiled as Liam pressed a kiss to your cheek. "You have to promise me you won't tell anyone. Not even Soph. You understand? We want to tell you all when you're together, as a group. Act surprised on the day, yeah?" You smiled, and squeezed his shoulders.

"Your secret is safe with me, Missus Tommo. Congratulations, love. That's amazin'..."