Meeting Him At The Airport After A Long Tour

"Shut the fuck up already," I snap, shooting Harry an icy glare. For the past two hours of the flight he'd been humming a ridiculously catchy tune. It's been stuck in my head and it was seriously getting on my nerves. Normally I wasn't quite so snappy and impatient, but I was just itching to get back to (Y/N). I hadn't seen her in what seems like forever and I knew that in just moments she'd be right by my side and in person. "Rawr, someone's snippy today," Zayn exclaims with a yawn, being careful not to jostle the sleeping blonde boy on his lap. On nearly every flight if Zayn was not asleep, Niall was, and usually someone ended up serving as a pillow. It was kind of adorable, but right now it was just annoying. "Well, he's going to see (Y/N) you know how he gets on returning home days," Harry says defensively, offering me a small smile. My face softens and I let out a sigh, nervously running my fingers through my hair. Although I hate to admit it, every time I saw her again after a long time I always hoped she'd still be just as in love with me as she was before. It sounds silly, I know, but I just have a chronic fear that in our time apart she might find someone better who can always be right there for her. It's scary! Twenty minutes later as I'm getting my luggage from the carousel I feel hands over my eyes. I smell a familiar scent of pineapple and coconut and feel a cold bracelet on my cheek. "Guess who?" her voice sings, her laugh filling the air. "Hm...Paul?" I tease, grabbing her hands softly and spinning around to face her. "Yeah! How'd you know?" she laughs again and her eyes crinkle up in a bright smile. I brush a strand of hair from her eyes and smile, all of my anxiety from before has vanished. She's here and she loves me and I love her just as well. "It's been so boring here without you," she sighs, leaning her head against my chest. "I can't say it's been boring on tour," I reply lightly, leaning my chin atop her head. "But it hasn't been as happy and nice without you being there. I missed you so much, love."