=^.^= Chapter 13 =^.^=

When Harry opens his eyes, he feels like a new man. He had a heavenly night's rest. He stretched, sighing and feeling energized. And just as soon as he relaxed mind came, it went. He panicked turning to see it was late. He shot up and ran around his room getting ready quickly.

Zayn came Tuesday morning like he always did. He brought along a few t- shirts and tie-dye. He wanted them to make shirts. They would probably make a shirt for Harry which is why he brought extra. Harry let him in hastily, running back in to grab a tie and his briefcase. Zayn laughs at his friend and sits on the couch. Louis walks in moments later, woken by Harry crashing around his room in his clumsy haste. He sits next to Zayn still a bit groggy.

Harry finally makes his way out, stopping to give Louis a kiss on the forehead. He waves and then he's gone, forgetting to tell Zayn there is a new person in his home.

=O=o=O=

It's going well so far. Louis is anxiously counting down the minutes, like he usually is, before he can see what the t-shirts are for. Zayn had gone off to make him some grilled cheese for lunch. As Louis stares at the article of clothes, Liam walks in. Liam stands in the hall ready to sit, when Zayn is walking in from the kitchen. Liam wasn't expecting to see someone that wasn't Harry.

"Who are you?" Liam inquires. Zayn freezes and looks up to see Liam just standing there.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that?" Zayn counters. Liam shrugs not really sure what to do. Before any more confusion can arise, Louis is shouting to Zayn about who Liam is.

"This Liam. Liam my best friends Zayn. He stay here like Louis." Louis cries. Zayn relaxes more, knowing that this isn't some criminal. He then notices the dog ears and yes indeed he is a hybrid.

"Well ok then. I'll go make another sandwich." Zayn mumbles and he's off. He makes Liam a sandwich and then calls them to lunch. They walk in and take a seat and then they all dig in. Zayn has so many questions but he doesn't feel like it's appropriate to ask at least not right now. Maybe another time. He just met the guy and he already want to know everything as to how he even found Louis.

The trio finishes the sandwiches and Zayn tells them it's time to start with the t-shirts. He guides them to the living room, Louis bouncing eagerly and Liam following curiously. Zayn tells the hybrids to sit at the coffee table. He goes off in search of a big bowl and then returns. The bowl is filled with water which Louis plays with while he waits for Zayn to continue. Zayn opens his paints and mixes a few together and demonstrates how he wants them to dip the fabric in. The fabric is balled up with rubber band, and Zayn does that step for them, not sure if they'll be able to do it right. After that, they copy his actions and soon there are for shirts hanging outside in Harry's yard, drying.

They spend the rest of the afternoon outside, Liam and Louis playing tag while Zayn watches them. Well more like watches Liam. Liam is just so... different. Of course he is a hybrid, but that's not it. There's just something about him that seems to pull his attention. He starts thinking about the fact that Liam looks absolutely adorable running around with Louis. He doesn't know if feeling like this is even right. He thinks he might be attracted to the hybrid, but isn't that like weird. He really needs to talk to Harry about this. Just as he thinks that, Harry opens the back door, finally having found where they went off to. Louis is instantly running toward him, engulfing him in a hug.

"Hey guys, having a great day outside?" He asks once Louis let's go.

"So fun. Us waiting for shirts to dry." He says. He turns when Liam comes up behind him and tags him. "No fair Liam. Cheater." He cries as he follows Liam running to tag him back. Zayn approaches Harry asking if they can speak inside. Harry calls to the hybrids telling they'll be inside if they need them. Then he and Zayn are walking into the lounge.

"What's up Zayn?"

"You didn't tell me about Liam." Is the first thing he says. Harry is then blushing guilty. He knew he forgot something this morning.

"Yeah well, I was late and I guess I forgot. Nothing happened right. He didn't try to like assault you?" Harry asks remembering how Louis and Zayn met.

"No, he was just great which is something I wanted to talk to you about." He hesitates before he just goes in for it. "Is it weird that I find him attractive?" Harry's eyes widen not really knowing what to say. He thinks about for a while and then he has his answer.

"Of course not Z. He is a guy after all, you can't help the attraction." Harry answers truthfully. Zayn then asks a question he wasn't expecting.

"Did you only say it's ok because you think Louis is attractive?" And then Harry finds himself stumped. He never really thought about it, but yeah Louis is attractive, stunning really. And Harry doesn't believe what's going through his mind. He likes a hybrid. He likes Louis. God this, this is a bit crazy. Who would have thought this could even be a possibility. Harry hasn't liked anybody in a long time, but when his mind wanders to Louis, he thinks yeah those are definitely butterflies. Harry likes Louis and this is for real. Harry needs to take a breather.

"Maybe." He responds. Zayn just nods and they go to the kitchen to make dinner. Out of all the things that could have happened today, finding out his feeling for Louis was not on the list. This day has really taken a turn.